We stayed here a night at the end of August in 2011 and we liked it.
Pros: nice view, modern, clean, friendly staff, good price; parking on the street in front of the hotel, easy to find a spot;
Cons: carpet on the floor needs to be replace, it had lots of stains; the light in the bathroom over the bathtub was missing, there was quite dark in that corner; when you would take a shower the water would drip on the floor, there was no bathtub door, only a useless small stationary glass panel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Sercotel Sorolla Palace is a welcoming new hotel in Valencia. It is located in a part of Valencia that has experienced major growth within the commercial, business and finance sectors, a mere 15 metres from the ’Palacio de Congresos’ in Valencia. Beautifully decorated, the Hotel Sercotel Sorolla Palace boasts 271 completely equipped rooms and offers free wifi internet connection throughout the hotel – this includes the rooms and the communal areas. It will be installed and be available 24 hours a day. Combining characteristics of a great tourism hotel with an urban hotel ideal for business purposes, this is the perfect setting for meetings and banquets. There are ten function rooms available, all filled with natural light and equipped with the latest technology, guaranteeing a successful event in Valencia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sercotel Sorolla Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sercotel Sorolla Palace Hotel Valencia
- Sorolla Palace Valencia
- Sorolla Palace Hotel Valencia