We stayed for two nights. The service was ok. Our superior room was ok, too. The whole hotel was just ok. We've stayed in much better four star hotels.
The bar was a table in the reastaurant where you could order wine or beer. The pool was small and nothing out of the ordinary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Sercotel Sorolla Palace is a welcoming new hotel in Valencia. It is located in a part of Valencia that has experienced major growth within the commercial, business and finance sectors, a mere 15 metres from the ’Palacio de Congresos’ in Valencia. Beautifully decorated, the Hotel Sercotel Sorolla Palace boasts 271 completely equipped rooms and offers free wifi internet connection throughout the hotel – this includes the rooms and the communal areas. It will be installed and be available 24 hours a day. Combining characteristics of a great tourism hotel with an urban hotel ideal for business purposes, this is the perfect setting for meetings and banquets. There are ten function rooms available, all filled with natural light and equipped with the latest technology, guaranteeing a successful event in Valencia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, HotelsClick, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sercotel Sorolla Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sercotel Sorolla Palace Hotel Valencia
- Sorolla Palace Valencia
- Sorolla Palace Hotel Valencia