I've stayed here a few times and would definitely stay here again if i was visiting the Palacio de Congresos for business. But I would choose somewhere else to stay if I was on a family or leisure vacation.
Pros: great location next to convention center, very nice rooms, excellent breakfast buffet
Cons: Not within walking distance of Old Town and not near the beach, tiny business center
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Sercotel Sorolla Palace is a welcoming new hotel in Valencia. It is located in a part of Valencia that has experienced major growth within the commercial, business and finance sectors, a mere 15 metres from the ’Palacio de Congresos’ in Valencia. Beautifully decorated, the Hotel Sercotel Sorolla Palace boasts 271 completely equipped rooms and offers free wifi internet connection throughout the hotel – this includes the rooms and the communal areas. It will be installed and be available 24 hours a day. Combining characteristics of a great tourism hotel with an urban hotel ideal for business purposes, this is the perfect setting for meetings and banquets. There are ten function rooms available, all filled with natural light and equipped with the latest technology, guaranteeing a successful event in Valencia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Expedia, Agoda, LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sercotel Sorolla Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sercotel Sorolla Palace Hotel Valencia
- Sorolla Palace Valencia
- Sorolla Palace Hotel Valencia