1) The location of the hostel is quite near the bus stop , opposite to the russafa church and russafa supermarket. You may get freshest jamon and fruits in the
2) The owner of the hostel is extremely helpful , guided me with the map and direction to move around the city..
3) I stayed in a 3 bed dorm, quite big in size, open from 3 sides , providing a view of the plaza, the supermarket and the church. The room had strong wifi
4) There was sufficient no of big washrooms, a well equipped kitchen with anytime tea and coffee
5) I should separately mention about the complementary breakfast, which is the best complimentary breakfast of all the hostels I stayed in South Spain.. It had jamon and chorizo also along with all other regular food items
there was no locker in the room , although there is locker outside the room to keep the valuablesMore
- Free Wifi