See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2017

My daughter and I had a very quiet and lovely stay a few days ago. Very beautiful and relaxing location, staff were lovely and friendly. Everything was just as promised and expected. I have already told others about it and will be back,
Thanks Lisa, Tracey, and Charmaine. Also received great service form the recommended transportation, thanks Garth.
Andrea & Joy
Florida

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2017

My two sisters and I loved having the cottage (three rooms) to ourselves. My niece (with Down's Syndrome) emerged out of her shell due to the serenity of the environment. There was a refreshing cool breeze throughout the cottage and the stunning (vibrant/colourful) foliage/plants on the grounds were mesmerizing. Lisa (host) and Angie (housekeeper) were warm, welcoming, thoughtful, caring, hospitable and extremely accommodating. We enjoyed the delicious, traditional cuisine & freshly squeezed juice.

Dale (taxi driver) was humble, punctual, courteous, generous and extremely reasonably priced.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2017

The home was clean and cozy, It accommodated my group comfortably. I felt safe and had all necessities available to me during my stay. The housekeepers were very pleasant, the grounds were well kept and offered a relaxing view of trees and greenery. Overall I had a positive experience and would return to this cottage without hesitation. Each morning I enjoyed the breakfast prepared for us and the host was approachable and willing to grant within reason any additional requests we may have had. Thank you for having us, although a family tragedy brought us to stay here having such a relaxing place to stay during this short trip made it easier for us avoid being overwhelmed or emotionally drained, your property was greatly admired and appreciated.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2016

We stayed in a new section of this B &B, attached to the proprietress home. But it was self contained and very nicely appointed. The bed made you not want to come out although the sun rose facing the windows, the curtains were heavy enough to keep the light out and make a cosy nook. Lisa as usual was her very welcoming self and breakfast was great.
Forgive the personal stuff on the bed....... i look forward to our return!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

A very beautiful, cozy and well kept property that offered a lot of privacy and security. It's a home away from home. The owner was very warm and welcoming as well as the housekeepers. They took such good care of me, I felt like family. The local food for breakfast was absolutely amazing. The room was very spacious and nicely furnished with air conditioning. The property had such lush greenery, was very quiet and away from the noise of the downtown area. I would definitely recommend and can't wait to stay here again!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo