All reviews cool breeze jamaican breakfast operated host home lisa
Reviewed 18 September 2017

The room was well-appointed. The WiFi actually works! Secure environment. Delicious Food! Yummy deserts (ask for the Trifle). Major credit cards accepted. I will definitely return. The host (Lisa) is very capable host and is very knowledgeable about the Mandeville environs. I heartily recommend this place.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2017

My daughter and I had a very quiet and lovely stay a few days ago. Very beautiful and relaxing location, staff were lovely and friendly. Everything was just as promised and expected. I have already told others about it and will be back,
Thanks Lisa, Tracey, and Charmaine. Also received great service form the recommended transportation, thanks Garth.
Andrea & Joy
Florida

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 7 March 2017

My two sisters and I loved having the cottage (three rooms) to ourselves. My niece (with Down's Syndrome) emerged out of her shell due to the serenity of the environment. There was a refreshing cool breeze throughout the cottage and the stunning (vibrant/colourful) foliage/plants on the grounds were mesmerizing. Lisa (host) and Angie (housekeeper) were warm, welcoming, thoughtful, caring, hospitable and extremely accommodating. We enjoyed the delicious, traditional cuisine & freshly squeezed juice.

Dale (taxi driver) was humble, punctual, courteous, generous and extremely reasonably priced.

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 23 February 2017

The home was clean and cozy, It accommodated my group comfortably. I felt safe and had all necessities available to me during my stay. The housekeepers were very pleasant, the grounds were well kept and offered a relaxing view of trees and greenery. Overall I had a positive experience and would return to this cottage without hesitation. Each morning I enjoyed the breakfast prepared for us and the host was approachable and willing to grant within reason any additional requests we may have had. Thank you for having us, although a family tragedy brought us to stay here having such a relaxing place to stay during this short trip made it easier for us avoid being overwhelmed or emotionally drained, your property was greatly admired and appreciated.

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 8 December 2016

We stayed in a new section of this B &B, attached to the proprietress home. But it was self contained and very nicely appointed. The bed made you not want to come out although the sun rose facing the windows, the curtains were heavy enough to keep the light out and make a cosy nook. Lisa as usual was her very welcoming self and breakfast was great.
Forgive the personal stuff on the bed....... i look forward to our return!!!!!

Date of stay: December 2016