“Great apartment & location, fulfilling all of our...”
other travellers have booked this property
Aerial view of Seagate Court Spacious Lounge & Dining Area with Sea Views
Sea Views from the Kitchen.  Door to Sunny Balcony
Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Oven & Microwave
Well Equipped Kitchen
King size Bed, Walk-in Bay Window with Sea Views
Double Wardrobe, drawers and bedside cabinet
Spacious Bedroom with Comfortable King size Bed
Twin beds
Twin Beds, wardrobe, drawers and bedside cabinet
Bunk Beds, Wardrobe, Drawers, Table & Chair
Bunk Beds
Bathroom with large shower enclosure
Additional Cloakroom
Travel cot, baby bath and mat available
Seagate Court from the Beach
Sunny, sheltered balcony with sea views
Views of the Sunset from the balcony
Traditional sweet shop
Drift In Cafe
Café selling speciality chocolates
Home Made Cooked Pie Shop
Sea views from the apartment
East Wittering Beach and Fisherman's Hut Selling Fresh Fish During the Summer
Sunset from the apartment
East Head National Trust, West Wittering Beach
Beautiful sandy beach at East Head, West Wittering
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Martin C
Saline, Michigan
“Great apartment & location, fulfilling all of our needs”
Reviewed 29 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Communication with Karen was excellent. She responded to any questions very quickly, and was very flexible with our arrival/departure times. The apartment itself was perfect for our needs, very clean & tidy. The apartment was actually roomier than the pictures made it seem. It was fully equipped and made for a very comfortable stay. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

30 Nov 2017
Thank you for your kind and complimentary review which is pleasing and appreciated. I'm pleased the apartment was to your liking and you had a comfortable stay, I would welcome a return visit.
Reviewed 30 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

8 Sep 2017
Thanks for your review and I am pleased that as you say, overall you enjoyed your holiday and would recommend it. Many families with young children have stayed and had a lovely time as can be seen on my positive reviews, you are the first to have said that one key is inconvenient and I'm sorry you found this to be the case.
Unfortunately you were 20 minutes late in leaving, you left a significant amount of washing up in the kitchen sink and dishwasher and left your bedding on the bed. The cleaners do not start until the apartment is empty because your personal possessions are still there. Neighbours above and below complained because the noise woke them at 5am and following this I explained to them that your child was unwell. I made it clear that I was intending to hold onto the full deposit until I was able to assess the situation and if necessary claim for any costs incurred and as you aware, I am requesting less than half of the damage deposit to cover the professional carpet clean on the beige carpet and additional time required by the cleaners to do your washing up.
I leave detailed notes for my guests and ask that they kindly let me know of any issues before leaving the apartment. As I have said to you, I am sorry that your son was unwell, had one of the 3 adults in your family found the time to text or ring to explain, it would have helped enormously, communication being so important.
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

20 Jul 2017
Thanks so much Zoe for your kind and complimentary review. I'm delighted that you had an enjoyable stay and family reunion and you are most welcome to stay again. It was a pleasure to talk to you and your mum with great communication from yourselves also.
Reviewed 1 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

2 Jul 2017
Thanks for your excellent review and I'm pleased you had an enjoyable stay, were comfortable in the apartment and made the most of everything East Wittering has to offer. Hope to welcome you back soon.
Reviewed 6 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

13 Jun 2017
Thanks so much for your pleasing review and your kind comments. I'm so pleased that you and your family had such a lovely time and were so comfortable in the apartment.

We like to spend as much time as we can at the apartment with family local and it's great that guests can enjoy the home comforts that we like.

You were great guests and left the apartment nice and tidy and are most welcome to stay again.
MPCor
London
“Fabulous stay”
Reviewed 7 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed at this property over the Easter break. We had three generations of family with us and it worked for everyone. The apartment is very clean and has everything you need for a comfortable stay. The location is perfect. It is right beside the beach so the kids were very happy indeed. There are some fabulous restaurants within easy walking distance which was ideal for the older members of the party especially since one has had a knee replacement and is waiting for the other one to be done!! The sun shone the whole week so we were very lucky but as the apartment is so comfortable I'm sure we wouldn't have minded staying in if the weather had been bad. There is so much to do in the area so no chance of getting bored. The owner was very communicative and the booking process was easy. We loved our stay here and we loved the Witterings and will visit again.

9 May 2017
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I'm so pleased that all 3 generations had a lovely time and how at home you felt in the apartment. We love the restaurants opposite the apartments and so nice to only have a 2 min stroll home after and enjoy a coffee or night cap on the balcony. The Witterings weather is often better than elsewhere in the country and I'm pleased the sun shone for you. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back if you visit again.
County Down, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

23 Apr 2017
Thanks for your review, delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing