“Lovely Ice cream”
Review of Gelateria RivaReno

Gelateria RivaReno
Ranked #2 of 29 Dessert in Pescara
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The objective of the Italian gelato lab RivaReno is to serve its customers not just a simple gelato, but an authentic sensorial experience. For this reason our gelato production lab puts a lot of efforts into keeping high standards of quality and freshness every day. Gelato made fresh daily, prepared with care and passion: that’s the secret which makes our products unique.
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Lovely Ice cream”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Title says it all ..... drop in & treat yourself.
apparently i have to write 50 characters to submit this review .... that should do it!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank John S

• Turkish first
Stuart, Florida
“Wouldn't go back!!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Went to get a gelato from here and it was a bad experience. Staff was very rude to me, unprofessional and unorganized. I guess my expectations are too high and the flavor I had was flavorless. Won't go back here or recommend it.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Eric S
Loreto Aprutino, Italy
“Fantastic Ice Cream”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I've had a few ice creams in my time in Italy, but the ice cream from RivaReno has to be the best. I stumbled across this shop by accident and I am glad I did. Fantastico!

2 Thank David C
Lancaster, UK
“Best ice cream in Pescara”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

This is by far the best ice cream I've ever had in Pescara, and certainly one of the best I've come across yet. The flavours on offer are tasty, smooth and creamy - not overly extravagant but all distinctive and delicious. Make sure you take a detour to this ice cream parlour so as not to miss out!

2 Thank MGLancaster
London
“SMOOTHissimo gelato!”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Just eating some amazing ice cream at Riva Reno, on Via Venezia, Pescara. I've had ricotta & fig with 'Leonardo' (pine nut); hubby had pistachio with caffe and our 10 year Oldham good old crema. Absolutely delicious, definitely in my Top10 gelaterie in Italy, & I've eaten a LOT of gelato over the past 25 years!

2 Thank mozzarellaLondon