“very good gelato”
Review of Gelateria RivaReno

Gelateria RivaReno
Ranked #2 of 30 Dessert in Pescara
Dining options: After-hours
Description: The objective of the Italian gelato lab RivaReno is to serve its customers not just a simple gelato, but an authentic sensorial experience. For this reason our gelato production lab puts a lot of efforts into keeping high standards of quality and freshness every day. Gelato made fresh daily, prepared with care and passion: that’s the secret which makes our products unique.
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
“very good gelato”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

this gelateria was up the street from where we stayed. the gelato is so fresh and really good. small place but great gelato.

2 Thank canadianey65

• Turkish first
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Lovely Ice cream”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Title says it all ..... drop in & treat yourself.
apparently i have to write 50 characters to submit this review .... that should do it!

2 Thank John S
Stuart, Florida
“Wouldn't go back!!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Went to get a gelato from here and it was a bad experience. Staff was very rude to me, unprofessional and unorganized. I guess my expectations are too high and the flavor I had was flavorless. Won't go back here or recommend it.

1 Thank Eric S
Loreto Aprutino, Italy
“Fantastic Ice Cream”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I've had a few ice creams in my time in Italy, but the ice cream from RivaReno has to be the best. I stumbled across this shop by accident and I am glad I did. Fantastico!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank David C
Lancaster, UK
“Best ice cream in Pescara”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

This is by far the best ice cream I've ever had in Pescara, and certainly one of the best I've come across yet. The flavours on offer are tasty, smooth and creamy - not overly extravagant but all distinctive and delicious. Make sure you take a detour to this ice cream parlour so as not to miss out!

• Visited August 2013