“Made with love”

Ranked #141 of 631 Restaurants in Pescara
Price range: US$13 - US$33
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Unendo diversi ingredienti come l'esperienza professionale e culinaria ultra quarantennale della signora Lina e lo spirito innovatore e fresco di suo figlio Andrea e dell'amico Federico nasce "De Gustibus". Un cocktail di antichi sapori riscoperti e valorizzati con eleganza e innovazione il tutto in un ambiente raffinato e moderno ma che conserva le basi della tradizione tipica abruzzese.
Reviewed 6 April 2014

First time in Italy and this place was amazing. When you walk in the staff is welcoming and one speaks English which was very helpful. You have an option to eat there or take away which was a great idea. Lots of selections with amazing flavors. I had handmade salmon ravioli and a chicken cutlet. My husband had gnocchi with pesto. The fish balls were great too. Dessert was a fresh waffle with gelato. OMG!! You can tell the lady making the food had a passion for what she does. Sad we don't live here cause we would come all the time. Can't believe the negative comments the people must be crazy!!

3  Thank Mandy F

Reviewed 2 December 2013

everything we tried was very well prepared. you select from a dozen choices at the counter or from the displayed menu and they make up a plate and bring it to you. Most plates are 6 euro and very good value. Open 10 til 4.00 (at least in November) so specially good for a light lunch. Helpful English service and cheerful reception.

3  Thank Peterthegrate
Reviewed 11 November 2013

While on my trip to Italy with my family, I came across a restaurant that looked very inviting, so we went in. The service was excellent and the food was amazing, they have menus in different languages, and also the owner speaks English .If I ever go to Italy again, I will definitely go to this restaurant.

4  Thank DawnMarie L
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Great location, amazing food, fast and friendly service, and good selection. Has an option to eat there or get it to go. I wanna go back again!!!!

3  Thank Amanda4561
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We were traveling throughout the area on vacation and read the great reviews for this restaurant and said we have to go find it and eat there! What an amazing find this was. From the minute we walked in we knew we made the correct choice. The Eggplant parmiggiana was the best I have ever had and you know it was made with love. The restaurant was clean modern and had new beautiful outdoor area. The biggest plus was the staff, warm friendly and they speak English!!! Andrea was so nice and friendly, very accommodating to our needs he even told us about other places to go see and eat at while we were visiting the surrounding areas. I suggest highly if you are anywhere near De Gustibus its in Pesara, go eat enjoy!

4  Thank Christy S