Victoria Hotel
Albergo Corso(Pescara)
Hotel Salus(Pescara)
Hotel Maja(Pescara)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat hotelshort walk to the beachfresh juicei highly recommend this hoteloutstanding staffthe hotel stafffree parkinghome from homesmall hotelmain piazzachecking outlocation was perfectbalcony roomside streetrestaurants and shopsbreakfast was excellentcity centre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Friendliest team of staff I have ever come across, rooms very clean, such a nice vibe in hotel. Perfectly situated 200m from the sea and restaurants and bars. I stayed for the Ironman 70.3 Pescara and it was just perfect, the staff helped me with my bike and storage and went the extra mile to make sure everything went well for me. I will definitely be going back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank mountainchick3
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed in hotel for 4 days and found the staff exceptional. They went so far as to call around and find a particular product for me. The rooms were very quiet and the doors lively painted. Enjoyed the fresh blood orange juice at breakfast and the nice pots of tea. The location of this hotel is ideal. I can understand why it is number 1 in the city, it deserves the title.

Room Tip: We had a room on the front of the hotel with a balcony and it was quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KMCMI
Reviewed 28 May 2014

When we arrived in Pescara we had a daunting drive through car rammed streets and we were sorely tempted to forget our stay and continue our journey but we persevered and reached the Hotel and were instantly relieved and pleased that our doubts about parking were instantly removed with the staff taking control and valet raking the car for us. The room was immaculate, really clean : the bed was comfortable and after a good nights sleep we went to breakfast and was met with a veritable feast of different buffet foods plus the offer that if we preferred a cooked breakfast we need only ask. Everything about this hotel from location, service, staff and more than anything: comfort, was well above what I had expected for the price of the room. Everyone who works there are friendly, cheerful and extremely helpful, we couldn't have asked for more.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gaynor R
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

The service at this hotel, in particular Fabio, but the rest of the staff too, is outstanding. Such a warm welcome, with recommendations for places to eat and things to do. Nothing was too hard (including sending left clothing on to our next stop).

The hotel is in a fantastic location with the beach and main shopping streets all an easy stroll away. The old quarter is a little further afield, but still an easy walk away.

The room we had, on the top floor, had a balcony where you could sit in the sun or just watch the world go by.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KatbAdelaide
Reviewed 23 May 2014

i've been in Pescara to attend a conference and I've been in The Victoria Hotel.
Nice location in the city center, elegant fornitures, good spa inside with an exellent massage service!
Clean rooms and good breakfast.
I really liked it!