Hathway House
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$139
US$71
US$59
US$130
US$117
Premier Inn Bristol South Hotel(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$88
PremierInn.com
US$124
US$119
Agoda.com
US$86
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsan early flightbristol airportan overnight staystayed heredouble and single bedb bminute walktea coffee making facilitiesrooms are smalla stones throwflying from bristolpre flight staybed was comfortabledefinitely stay here againon arrivalperfect stayexcellent location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Clean, comfortable, convenient and reasonable. Couldn't ask for anything more. Myself and 5 friends stopped over for one night here before travelling to Glastonbury Festival. We had 2 single rooms, a double and a room with a double and single bed. All had en suite shower rooms, all clean and tidy. Bed was comfortable, with plenty of tea and coffee making facilities. Staff were also very friendly and accommodating. Parking is limited and tight but staff were more than happy to aid us in parking up. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Stayed at Hathway House for one night before our trip to Krakow. There were four of us so we had two rooms. Stayed in the two rooms in the garden which were absolutely perfect for our use. Great service, lovely clean rooms and for £5 a day you can leave your car while you're away. You can walk to the airport which is just over the road, it takes about 10 minutes. There is a pub over the road but we went to a pub called the Bungalow Inn where the food was good. For a one night stay before flying out somewhere this place is perfect and the price is fantastic.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Friendly welcome. Clean. Nice rooms. Yes it is small but what do you expect?
I also missed the sign and walked down the lane but needed the exercise anyway!I would certainly stay here again!
Affordable and a pleasant experience

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Stayed at this hotel for my early morning flight from Bristol airport.
I had to go around the roundabout a few times as I missed the small entrance to the guest house.
I actually drove up the lane only to realize that the guesthouse was at the entrance so the signage is not very good.
The owner was very nice and even gave me advise about food etc.
Payment is in cash, cards are not accepted.
I was shown to a single room even though I payed for a double but I didn't complain.

My room was in the main house and it was rather small but it was sufficient for one night.
The bathroom/toilet was very new. I never seen a shower that clean in a hotel b4 it look brand spanking new, although it was small. Nice hot powerful shower.
There was complementary toiletries and tea/coffee in the room.
Wifi was also included.
The TV was LCD and worked.
I had payed for parking at the airport but I didn't want to walk to the airport that early in the morning. Actually it took me 7 mins to walk to the airport and it was well lit.
The owner said I could park overnight which I though was nice since I didn't ask to park b4 hand.
The only problem was in the morning when I got up to drive to the airport...I realized that the gate was closed and there was no way to open it. I didn't want to wake anyone up at 5am, so I actually had to climb over the high gate then unlock it. lol
So if u do park and stay in the main house, make sure you find out how to get the gate open.

I had an okish sleep but there was an unpleasant smell through-out my stay. I am not sure what the smell was.

So for £35 I thought it wasn't that bad really.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Paid for double for single use and was shown to a single. Complained and was given a double . No difference in room size but bed about 3/4 size. Tiny room with hole in flooring under carpet, tv kept pixelating and freezing altogether, general unpleasant smell throughout, poor noise insulation between rooms. Heard dog barking , child crying and other guests arriving and also departing 5am.

• Stayed: May 2013