“This is my home!”

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“This is my home!”
Reviewed 8 July 2011

For 65 years I have been attached to my Italian roots and only in October of 2010 did I get to visit and stay in a family home in the town of my grandparents. The people are genuine, there is a real sense of family here. They welcomed us as relatives in a real sense, even though no one spoke English. We felt like we were at home!

Visited October 2010
5 Thank MactheHandiman

Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fabulous Calabrian village”
Reviewed 17 September 2010

For the hundreds of thousands of immigrants from Calabria, this little village is a "must see". Situated high on a mountain with splendid views of both surrounding seas and Sicily, it is a worthwhile detour. The town is as it's always been, small with lovely winding streets, steep climbs and beautiful old world charm. The townspeople are also very warm and welcoming.

5 Thank AngoleseLontana