“Found myself in quite a predicament. Amazingly generous and understanding spirit.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Positano Limousine Service Tours

Positano Limousine Service Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer transfers with English speaking drivers to and from any train station, port or airport to anywhere on the Amalfi Coast. We organise Excursions to the historic and ancient sites of Pompeii, Herculaneum and Vesuvius as well as Naples, Sorrento and the stunning Amalfi Coast. Our drivers are at your full disposal to take you to wherever you would like to visit, so you can relax and take in the marvels of this beautiful coastline at your leisure.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Positano Limo Service stepped up to the plate to make sure I arrived in Napoli to continue my journey to Rome. I am forever grateful for their generous spirit.

Visited April 2014

New York, New York, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Reliable and Professional Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Alfonso was waiting for us at the airport in Rome to drive us to our villa in Amalfi. He was professional and so nice that we asked him to take us to Pompeii a few days later. He arranged a wonderful tour guide to show us around Pompeii. Vincenzo took us from Amalfi to the train station in Naples and he too was on time, professional and very nice! I highly recommend this service and plan on using them for my next trip to the coast!

Visited June 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Transportation from Positano to Napoli”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

We were very happy with Positano Limousine Service, we booked the transport directly with them and saved the hotel commission.
Jean Luca was very polite, courteous and friendly, carried our luggage and waited for us at the hotel, the ride was very smooth in a luxury BMW.
I would highly recommend booking this transportation or private tours with Lucio Paone the Manager .. very professional people to deal with.

1 Thank georgeh38
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Incredible service, really boosted the enjoyment of the trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

During my 16 day pilgrimage in Italy from May 19th through June 3rd, 2014 I did make my way to the Amalfi Coast. I spent 4 days there 3 nights. Staying in a fabulous hotel in Sorrento, My Aunt and I arranged an "Amalfi Coast tour" so we could see all of the beauty on the coast. We got picked up at 8:30 am on our second day there by the driver Giorgio Esposito, he arrived in a beautiful Mercedes and looked very professional. He had such high quality service and was a very friendly individual. He spent the day with us, traveling with us throughout the Amalfi Coast, showing us interesting historical sights on the way. Also a very interesting grotto "cave" that was very unusual and an incredible sight to see. He was very kind and kept us entertained with the history he told us on our journey through the towns. He even stopped at some points so I could get out and take pictures of the beautiful land. He taught me some Italian and showed us an amazing Villa to eat at. Such a nice and friendly person to send the day with. I enjoyed his company because he did not just drive us from place to place, he guided us and showed us the land and his home. Almost as if he was a tour guide instead of just a driver. Which I really appreciated, he is proud of where he lives and really does love it. You can tell how passionate he is about the Amalfi and the history that goes along with it. After the tour when we went back to Sorrento he brought us to this world famous Gelateria, which after a long and exciting day of touring was a real treat! Giorgio was a very nice gentlemen and I really recommend his company for those who are traveling to the Amalfi Coast. I will be sure to travel back to Sorrento and use this Limousine Service because the quality of their service is molto bene. I thank the company and Giorgio for a very enjoyable and outstanding day in the Amalfi. To continue Giorgio was also our driver to Pompeii and back to the Train station on our last day in the Amalfi. Once again incredible service, such a nice guy. He helped us with out bags and made sure that we got to the right train on time. Him and his company was over the top hospitality and really made the trip that much more enjoyable. I recommend this company 100% to anyone traveling to the Amalfi Coast. Giorgio should consider being a tour guide as well as a driver!

- Ashley Parkinson

2 Thank ashley p
Miami, Florida
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Best Car Service in all of Italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

Upon Arrival to Naples Airport we were greeted by Alfonso (Driver/Host) whom is the most kindest and professional driver we have ever had the pleasure of meeting, quickly we struck conversations about the cities on our way to our destination in Positano. Without even asking he stopped for views and pictures of the beautiful coast of Sorrento. We learned much of the area prior to the trip, however, there is nothing like picking the brain of a local resident. Alfonso was an extremely charming man with a great sense of cultural history and conveyed the beauty of the local ambiance making the trip and the arrival much more welcoming. our experience was so delightful that we even requested him as our rerun driver. (We felt a little bad about it afterwards since our pick up time was at 4:AM local time) we noted that his punctuality was perfect as well as he ensured that we arrived at the airport on time. This is the service to reserve when in the South of Italy.. Request Alfonso and you will see what we mean... Good luck and great journeys ..

One last thing I for got to mention.. The arrangements were a breeze while setting up the arrival and departure dates with Carmine and Lucio (Owners) - 5 Star Service * * * * *