“Magical pearl anniversary meal”
Review of Sensi Restaurant

Sensi Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 112 Restaurants in Amalfi
Price range: US$47 - US$82
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We chose this restaurant to celebrate 30 years of marriage based on reviews and they didn't disappoint!
Having to arrange via e-mail, Pasqualino's attention, even across the miles was excellent. On arrival this attention was continued and we had a most wonderful 4 course meal in a great atmosphere and the subtle attention by all the staff was exemplary. Pre-arranged bouquet arrived just as requested, we both had an evening that was magical in service, food and atmosphere, highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you are looking for amazing service, amazing food and a beautiful view of the Amalfi coast then I would highly recommend that you come here!! Very nice, that it is up away from all of the busyness down in the town center.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I recently married near Munich. Our honeymoon on the Amalfi Coast promised wonderful coastline and food. It has delivered all of these. Sensi is a real treat. Easily visible from the promenade, slightly harder to get into but totally worth exploring. Our meal was delightful with “free treats” between courses and fantastic service to match. The food here is not typical with interesting variations and adventurous mixes of flavours. The view and cool breeze from the terrace will make you want to stay all night with anyone you love.

1  Thank cyberchilli
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

More hype than substance. For the high price I expected better. The octopus was good not great. The scallops (2 large ones) was again good but not outstanding. The one great dish was a layered pasta, cheese, truffle thing. Their bread was also outstanding. The view is superb, service was good and friendly. They had a good wine list at correct prices. The only problem is that if you are this expensive than you should blow my mind and this didn't. We are in Amalfi often and prefer others, Da Gemma, for example. I don't understand all the raves.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had the amuse bouchée plus 4 course traditional starter with 5 matched wines and we were blown away by the experience. Great service, sommelier knowledge of local wines, and food which was a picture to behold as well as delightful to the taste. Not inexpensive, but don’t expect Michelin star meals to be so, but we thought real value. We will return for our last evening of the holiday. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did.