B&B L'Antico Borgo dei Limoni
US$1,451
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbreathtaking viewsthe busseasuiteagerolahillferrieseuroscoast
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My wife and I stayed for 3 nights on our honeymoon and had a great time. We rented a car and could park on the road right in front of the B&B. I would suggest renting a car as there is so much to see and explore. Mirella and Alessio were great hosts and very helpful with pointing out some local restaurants and cool spots. Breakfast was amongst the best I had in Italy. As much espresso as you could drink. The view was breathtaking. Overall a great part of our honeymoon. Highly recommended. There is a little market about 50 steps up the street from the B&B that was very convenient.

Room Tip: Ask for the suite with the balcony.
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Great view from terrace both coast and sea. Not only atmosphere, we enjoy with nice room, garden area during breakfast. The distance from center of Amalfi is far. so need the local bus to transfer. Unfortunately we were loss and worst time nearly 2 hr. when reach to this B&B. It's look bad but let us to knew a couples of kindly Italien younger. Another is no restaurant around this B&B, but we met a small bar <very & very nice staff who speak English> that resolved our hunger.

Room Tip: Suite room has private terrace.
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Although we only booked an overnight stay, we had a great time here. We will definitely come back for a longer stay soon! Scenic location, lovely people, very nice room, nice breakfast (especially for Italian standards). Everything was perfect!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

L'Antico Borgo Dei Limoni was a lovely, quiet B and B with magnificent views, on a coastline crowded with tourists. We enjoyed the view, breakfast, and lovely room, and the opportunity to escape the crowds of the Amalfi coast. L'Antico Borgo was on the local bus run for Agerola or Pogerola, so very handy to Amalfi. You can travel here on the bus from Sorrento or Salerno, but give yourself 2 or 3 nights to visit the key places on the Amalfi coast, which is lovely but touristy. The best bit for us was coming back to our sanctuary at L'Antico Borgo Dei Limoni.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a terrace.
2  Thank yaralla421
Reviewed 1 July 2014

On a hillside 3 km from Amalfi this little B&B is a quiet relaxing place with magnificent view to the surronding mountains and the sea. There is local bus station a few meters far from it and there is a bus to and back Amalfi hourly. If you do not want to be in the middle of the always busy center of Amalfi this is a great choice. Though there were enough buses I choose to walk from the B&B to Amalfi and back. It took me about 45 minute. I have choosen this B&B because this year I wanted to walk the Sentiero Degli Dei and make other excursions. It was a very good choice. The owners of the B&B are very nice and helpfull. I got printed schedule of all the local buses, ferries and they could give me very usefull infrmation about the trekking paths. To my room belonged a garden for my solo use. There was a computer in my room, and free wifi all over the place. As I got so many ideas for other excursions I have to return to make them and I am absolutly sure I will choose the L'Antico Borgo Dei Limoni again.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet. My room had no terrace but had a garden with table and chairs. To the higher rooms you have to climb some high stairs. It was not a problem for me but good to know.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo