“Gerry is the Best”

Sorrento First Choice Car Service
Ranked #1 of 42 Tours in Amalfi
More attraction details
Owner description: We are specialized in providing high class chauffeur driving limousine, van and minibuses; this is the ideal partner for your free time , both as individuals and in small groups. Our chauffeur services are reliable and very cost-effective. All of our vehicles are fully insured and well maintained. Drivers are english speaking. We want our clients to feel comfortable and have only positive experiences. This includes transfers to and from Sorrento coast, Naples, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Rome etc...
Reviewed 10 April 2014

My parents and I had a great experience with Gerry and he was a fantastic and helpful guide during our time in Sorrento. I would highly recommend him and I fully plan on using Sorrento First Choice next time I'm in the area.

1  Thank Nadia A
SorrentoFirstChoice, Direttore at Sorrento First Choice Car Service, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time, to write this wonderful words for our company, I'm so happy that you had great time with us, we try to do always our best to make sure that our clients are happy and that they never forget the great tours that we do.We hope you come back to Sorrento First Choice in Italy, where you will always find, not just a car service, but real, trustworthy people.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Our experience with Sorrento First was excellent. My emails to Gerry were answered quickly and the service was exceptional. When part of our planned tour was unavailable because of rain, Gerry immediately suggested an alternative and took us down the Amalfi coast. Sorrento First really exceeded our expectations and I would recommend this company regardless of if this is your first trip to Italy or your tenth.

1  Thank WSF226

Reviewed 27 March 2014

If you want a first rate Amalfi coast drive it is simple...contact Gerry at Sorrento First Choice.

We just returned from 4 nights in Sorrento as part of a longer stay in Italy and my wife, another couple, and I are so glad we booked the drive with Gerry. I searched months ahead and of course read other Tripadvisor review and the positive ones were all true. Yes Sorrento First Choice has a nice website but it is backed up by wonderful service. Emails were returned promptly and confirmation reminders sent a day or two prior to the drive. Picked us up right on time at the Hotel Antiche Mura where we again stayed. If only we had done this trip also when we were here 2 years ago with our kids they would have loved it also.

Gerry was our driver for about 9 hours and we so enjoyed our conversation with him and his insights, careful driving and perfectly clean Mercedes 8 passenger van. Freshly cleaned windows helped for taking pictures as we drove the coast going down to Ravello and working back through Amalfi to Positano. That trip order was because of our optional lunch at Trattoria La Tagliata which was a fun experience as well. The price was very reasonable for the quality and comparable to others. Impossible to have had a better experience.

We hope to see you again some day.

Well done Gerry!

1  Thank Larry D
SorrentoFirstChoice, Proprietario at Sorrento First Choice Car Service, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Reviewed 24 March 2014

If you are looking for a care-free, easy, clean, safe, reasonable, reliable, informative, communicative, and FUN private tour.....this is the company to use.

My boyfriend and I had been staying in Salerno for a couple days prior to looking to tour the Amalfi Coast. I e-mailed Gerry to let him know what I was looking for in a private tour and he got back to me almost immediately. I let him know where we would need to be picked up, when, what we wanted to see, and where we needed to be dropped off and he tailored a tour to fit our needs. Gianluca picked us up at our hotel in Salerno right on time for us to begin our journey through Amalfi, Sorrento, Pompeii, and completing our tour in Positano. Our driver, Gianluca, was extremely knowledgeable about the Amalfi Coast, genuinely kind, and trustworthy. He was a safe driver on the winding roads of the coast, and had our best interests in mind for sights to see. He provided us with valuable information about the coast, and answered any questions we had. Before Gianluca dropped us off to our hotel he stopped at a breathtaking view along the coast for photos. photos attached~~ At the end of the day we had accidentally left a shopping bag in the backseat of Gianluca's van, the next morning when we realized the bag was missing we messaged Gianluca and Gerry to see if they had found the bag. Gianluca got back to us right away to assure us the bag was in the backseat of the van. The day after our private tour we booked with Gerry again for when we needed to get from our hotel in Positano to the Naples Airport...since we had left our bag in the backseat of Gianluca's van, he came to pick us up in the same van bringing along our shopping bag. I'm 100% sure our experience on the Amalfi Coast would not have been as incredible without Gianluca and Gerry's help. Next time I visit the Amalfi Coast (because I will be going back!!) I will tour with their company. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Hands down the best day of our trip to Italy~THANK YOU!!

1  Thank JustCap6

Reviewed 17 March 2014

It was our first trip to Italia! The Amalfi Coast is as breathtaking as yoiu've heard. Sorrento 1St Choice is the way to go to get around the area! Gerry and Stephanie are both friendly. helpful, and informative! Without a doubt, we would not have enjoyed our time here as much without them. They not only helped with our transfer to and from the airport, but picked us up each day and took us to many tours along the Amalfi Coast. They helped us know where to go to catch the ferry, suggested resturants, shopping, and tours. Just riding in the car with them was a great thrill as they know everything about the area. I would reccomend them to anyone!

2  Thank Lisa C

thanks a lot for your review.
We are really happy when we read that our clients are satisfy using our services.We hope to meet again on another fantastic tour.