All reviews roof terrace the main street amalfi coast porter service the bus hotel is centrally located pastries stayed here for nights your luggage breakfast was excellent church bells perfect location would definitely stay here again restaurant recommendations the hotel staff beautiful amalfi piazza duomo
Reviewed 22 October 2013

the hotel is pretty well situated, just off the main street. theres a grocery store right next to it too. the staff was super friendly and they even arrange a tour of something everyday. we did the lemon tour. they really try to please, but the room set up was very similar to a days inn or similar, nothing great. except maybe for the orange tree right outside our window!

good price, great location, but im sure there are better deals around the town.

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank brokewilltravel
Reviewed 22 October 2013

From the moment we walked into the reception we felt we were in the right place. Every staff member was so welcoming and attentive. We could not fault the place. So convenient and Amalfi has more of an authentic feel than perhaps Positano. Would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel. It's not too big and busy and suited us perfectly.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Leanne F
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I have traveled many places and we would just like to say that Hotel L' Antico Convitto and the staff are so welcoming and gracious. We had the best time meeting all the staff...the breakfast is out of this world and I couldn't of asked for better service. Antonella will help you with anything you need.....Everyone asked me what was my best experience in Italy....I could honestly say that staying at this hotel made by vacation even better.
We will return!

Room tip: Our room was great...right down the hall from the front desk.
1  Thank CinaCan333
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We stayed 3 nights in this hotel and we really enjoyed it. The recpetion was very cheerful and helpful. We had a spacious room, very clean.
We appreciated having breakfats on the roof terrace facing the sea and the "duomo". There was a great variety of choices, either sweet and salted, fresh squizzed orange juice, and fresh fruits.
We were advised to go for a walk/treck in the area with a free guide and we adored it, we went to gorgious places we would never have visited without her !
We recommand this hotel !!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

While I found the Amalfi towns folk a little tourist weary as it was getting close to the end of the season, this could not be further from the truth for the team at L'Antico Convitto. An example was one of my shoes had fallen to bits and needed urgent repair. The beautiful girl, who sadly I have forgotten her name, hopped on her scooter during her lunch break, went and found a cobbler in Minori and returned it to me that night, and was gobsmacked that I wanted to reimburse her for her kind endeavour. The hotel is right in the centre of the town, the rooms were fine but our lasting impression will be the staff.

Date of stay: September 2013