Floridiana Hotel
Hotel Amalfi(Amalfi)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$140
  • Breakfast included
Hotel la Bussola(Amalfi)(Great Value!)
US$321
US$241
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsjunior suitethe main streetluggage servicebreakfast room is beautifulhot tubpainted ceilingdirections providedamalfi coastsitting arearoof terracethe buspastriesspa bathhighly recommend this hotelcentre of townmini barfew steps
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 September 2012

This hotel really deserves its place as number 1 in Amalfi. The staff were so helpful and always available if required. They attended breakfast every day to offer helpful advice and the hotel location is great. Right off the main street in Amalfi but tucked away so quiet and private.

Very good parking facility which is at a premium in this town - although you have to drive through the town Centre to get to it.

One of the best experiences that I have had in any hote at any pricel. The fact that it's pricing is extremely competitive is the icing in the cake !!

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2012

My wife and I stayed for 2 nights at the end of August/2012. Yes there are steep stairs up to the entrance to the Hotel, but after you deal with that on the first day, it's all down hill from there. Christina (I think thats her name) who checked us in, saw that we were obviously tired from a long day of travel and offered us a beer and water. While we rested, drinking these cold drinks, she brought our bags to our room. Then escorted us and explained the ins and outs of the room. The room was very nice, updated and quiet. The location was very good, next to the square where there are several shops, resturants and cafes. The first night we asked for a recommendation for dinner. They gave us the card and name of a place a few steps away. Sorry,can't remember the name. It was VERY GOOD and reasonably priced. Just ask for a Great seafood place.
Agnese, the owner, greeted us at breakfast the first morning. Very nice and very eager to help with ANYTHING. She will make sure your pleased with what ever. Customer service was excellent.
The Breakfast was AWSOME for what we in America call a Continental Breakfast, it was very good. Hard boiled eggs, breads, meats, cheeses, fruit, cereal, pastries, a pannini making station and my favorite, a chocolate muffin with chocolate chips and a goowey chocolate center, to die for! The coffee was also excellent!
For the location, customer service, price and the value you get for the price, I would definatly recommend Floridiana Hotel.

Room Tip: I'm not sure if there are any rooms that face the square, but if there are, I would recommend not getting one. I believe the noise from the square would be too much.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank slicktop
Reviewed 5 September 2012

The hotel itself is a gem - see the photos! but it is the management and staff that make this place so extra special. From the night porter - who helped us with missing key cards and sorted out breakfast at 5am on our last day - to Eva who made my wife's coffee spot on every morning with a ssmile -to Agnese - who made our wedding aniversary so wonderful. The hotel is just off the square so ideally located and quiet at the same time. There is a large roof terrace with a hot tub and great views of the sea and the Duomo. Thank you all so much for an amazing holiday - I know you read the reviews.

Room Tip: Ask for room 7
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2012

My wife and I had 3 glorious days at Hotel Floridiana in May 2012 and thanks to all the staff, we had an unforgettable time! Apart from the fantastic location being in the centre of Amalfi town, Agnes and Eva were always smiling and willing to assist us in planning our daily outings.Our room was spacious and I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to everyone who is making their way to Amalfi and want a hassle free stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Scott_From_SydneyAus
Reviewed 10 August 2012

We spent 4 nights in Amalfi at Floridiana Hotel! They exceeded our expectations! They are right in the center of town, but still within walking distance of the beach. We stayed here for our honeymoon and Agnese and Eva were nothing short of amazing. My husband thought the beds were too hard and was having trouble sleeping, and they even tried to put some padding on his side. They helped us arrange our tour to Pompeii which was awesome, and we also took a boat cruise to Capri. This hotel is run very professionally. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple