“Home away from home”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

annieque
Perth, Australia
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 26 March 2018 for a stay in August 2017

This was our favourite place we stayed on our vacation. Alessandro and Francesca let us book last minute, met us there and offered to help with any of our needs. They were easy to communicate with and prompt to reply. The apartment is a great location, easy to find and has everything you need. It’s a clean, cosy space and we felt safe, central and at home. Easy to walk to the shops, city Center and ports. Would definitely come again!!!

Management Response
26 Mar 2018
Ciao!
Thanks a lot for your kind review! I’m very happy you loved my place especially the decor and the design! I’m proud of it because I made it with love! I hope to host you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing