“Wonderful experience and a sense of being amongst friends”

Accademia Leonardo Travels-Day Tours
Ranked #10 of 23 Tours in Salerno
More attraction details
Owner description: Accademia Leonardo, italian schools in Salerno, Italy, has been a lively culture center, welcoming hundreds of students of italian language of every nationality who wish to begin to study and learn italian in italy and perfect their knowledge of the Italian language, while at the same time, want to experience Italian lifestyle in one of the most recommended destinations in our country, The Amalfi Coast, Southern Italy.
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience and a sense of being amongst friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

This was my 2nd time here and it was just as memorable as the 1st, 8 years ago. Margherita will arrange everything for you from the pick-up at the station to great accomodations and tours if you'd like with the help of Issy! Delightful people and seeing Milena, who runs a lot of what goes on there, after all these years was like seeing an old friend. The teachers were also great - Carmela and Elena were terrific! Finally, Salerno is a great city and a fantastic starting point to easily visit the rest of the Amalfi coast via boat shuttles. I can't recommend l'Accademia Leonardo enough! They had opened my eyes to the Italian language and culture so many years ago - and for that i will be always grateful... I will no doubt return again... to study and to visit old friends...

Visited May 2014
4 Thank Gathertogether12

Helsinki, Finland
“I miss already back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

I spent the month of April in Salerno and two of it at Accademia Leonardo. The time was wonderful and I miss back already.

The staff at Accademia Leonardo was extremely nice and helpful. Special thanks to our lovely teacher Luca who has guided us with a professional and patience way as well in Italian language and in the history, the gastronomy and in the way of living in Campania. He planned the lessons customized to our level and varied themes so that the lessons were never boring.

I've made also good friends in the school and spent wonderful time with them not only in the school but also outside the school time.

I'll definitely recommend this experience to everyone!

Visited April 2014
4 Thank Ulla R
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“"would like to go back"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

I was in Salerno for one month and attended Accademia Leonardo for three weeks. At Accademia Leonardo, all the people working were very interested and helpful. I had a great teacher, sensitive to our needs, planning his lessons carefully, humorous, teaching us not only Italian, but also about Italian culture, food, places to see ... They found me a flat within walking distance to the school. Salerno is also a great place to stay, near Naples and Pompei, on the Amalfi coast. In the
package I bought , trips were not included, but it is so easy to organize your own trips from Salerno. Salerno itself is a beautiful city worth seeing, with its historical center, restaurants, shops and people.

Visited April 2014
4 Thank Isik C
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Can't wait to go there again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

I've been to Accademia Leonardo two times!!! It was the most enjoyable time for me in the sense of school and city. The school is very friendly, welcoming and it's a place where you feel secure and comfortable. The teachers are hospitable and helpful!!!

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Happypinpin
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great Place and Great School”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

I have been at a few other language schools in Italy but this was certainly the best experience. The school found me accommodation just five minutes from the school in the heart of the old city and the classes were just to my liking with two wonderful teachers. They really reflected my needs from the class and were conducted in a very professional and entertaining way. Salerno itself is a beautiful and manageable city with so much to see close at hand and the surrounding areas. I will certainly return to the school and have no hesitation in recommending it to others

Visited May 2013