Ulisse Deluxe Hostel
US$225
Hotels.com
Hotel Belair(Sorrento)
US$402
Grand Hotel De La Ville Sorrento(Sorrento)
US$345
Agoda.com
US$316
US$306
  • Breakfast included
Il Nido Hotel Sorrento(Sorrento)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$107
Travelocity
Cesare Augusto(Sorrento)
US$220
US$213
Travelocity
1,428 results
All reviewstrain stationstar hotelthe main streetmarina grandeamalfi coastbig bathroomminute walkcakeswould definitely stay here againbreakfast roomstayed here for nightsmini fridgeyogurtcentre of townpiazza tassochiaraeuros
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 January 2012

I had to arrange accommodation in Sorrento for 27 people attending our wedding, arriving in various groups at different times throughout the week. Although I booked the rooms online, I emailed the hotel to inform them of the large party and to request some specific details (ground floor rooms for my grandparents etc.) The staff at the hotel could not be more helpful, responding to all my queries and organising everything. Our stay went so smoothly I couldn’t quite believe it!
The hotel itself is lovely, the rooms are fairly basic but clean and comfortable and the price for such a central hotel is amazing. It is the opposite end of town to the station, so it is a bit of a trek if you come in that way but once you are there it’s only a 10 minute walk into the main area of Sorrento.
I can’t believe some comments about the staff being rude, they were all fantastic during our stay particularly manning the bar each evening until a ridiculous time and keeping us stocked with various snacks.
There are more luxurious hotels with stunning views in Sorrento but if you are in a budget you can do no better than this superb hotel with its friendly staff and excellent location.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank B3thany
Reviewed 8 January 2012

I stayed here 'unexpectedly' as the hotel I had been booked in was not acceptable. I was shocked to see my room, it was so BIG and I was happy to realize me tripping over my luggage was not going to happen here. The shower leaked so that when I stepped out the floor was wet (and I was most careful), I brought it to the staff's attention, they were aware of the problem, supplied me with many towels and conveyed to me the problem was being dealt with asap. The staff were most accommodating & friendly. They helped me to arrange 2 boat tours, one to Capri and the other to Positano & the Amalfi Coast... these boat tours are a MUST if you are here! I found the location of the hotel to be fantastic, off the main street, close proximity to everything and yet quiet. I think the 'hostel' description is quite inaccurate, it's nothing of the sort... other then a 'hostel' fee for the room! I will definitely stay here again. Thanks Ulisse!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2012

5 of us stayed here in August for a few nights as part of an Amalfi coast / Sorrento / Pompeii vacation. We had attaching rooms and the combination was big enough for 5, and there were two bathrooms. Breakfast was available for an additional cost and was somewhat plain. The rooms were clean. WiFi is available in the lobby. A good place to stay if you want to save some money. The hotel can arrange free shuttle service to local restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2012

We stayed here in September 2010 in a double room and were amazed. The room was very spacious and clean, it was equal to if not better than the room we had at the Hilton Airport Hotel in Rome but was so much cheaper. Had a huge bathroom. It is close to the city centre and the food was good. The service was great and I would definitely recommend this Hostel and stay here again.

Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 December 2011

We had a fabulous time at this hotel! We let them know beforehand that it was our 20th wedding anniversary and they gave us an outstanding room for the price and even had a bottle of champagne and plate of biscuits waiting for us. The overall service was impressive, as in the helpfulness and friendliness of all the staff (including the cleaners) throughout our 3 night stay was brilliant. The amazing Christmas decorations topped it off beautifully!

Its location seemed a little far away when we just arrived, on the opposite side of the city to the train station, but once settled in it was incredibly easy to gain quick access to all of Sorrento's lovely side streets and amenities.

While the breakfasts were ok we had expected better in terms of choice and hot drinks especially (due to other posted comments). Despite this we would highly recommend Ulisse Delux and its accompanying spa/sauna complex to anyone on their travels.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple