“We danced... we sang”
Review of Filou Club

Filou Club
Ranked #12 of 20 Nightlife in Sorrento
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Filou is what Sorrento nights are made of! My friends and I had such a great time dancing the night away at Filou and simply soaking up the good vibes. We felt instantly welcomed by the staff and other patrons, many of which were locals. We visited several times during our stay. Our last night was a weeknight so the club had very few patrons. To ensure we still had a fabulous time, the resident musician/pianist invited us to sing with him and basically we turned the club into our own private Italian karaoke bar. Some of my best memories from our 2 week trip across Italy was from that final night. Filou is truly special!

2  Thank BrooklynNYCGal

Reviewed 28 July 2013

What a fantastic bar! We were in here every night! Really friendly staff who looked after us! We were in sorrento for a wedding and the whole wedding party ended up in here! Great live music! Amazing atmosphere and great choice in drinks! Locals are really friendly too!! We'll definitely be back!!

1  Thank Polly4891
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Really enjoyed Filou Club. A taste of class but very friendly. We were made very welcome and the entertainment was great. The building itself is something to see..........don't miss it.....wonderful fun.

3  Thank Annatobring
Reviewed 12 June 2012

Great entertainment of American and Italian sign alongs. Great crowd, 2 levels, get into the music and make your own group dance floor. Claudio was great and even let me sing 'Marina, Marina, Marina'!

Ciao

1  Thank Teresas219
Reviewed 26 September 2011

I am a Londoner, and I have to say wow, fab music different every night and great place to meet new Italian people who seem to welcome you with open arms. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants fun and loves dancing especially on a Saturday with the Latin music, so Italian and beautiful. Great big building with lots of space to move about and the service is fab, been there time and again when I visit Sorrento. DO NOT MISS THIS PLACE, Anyone who doesn't lke it must be very Boring and oh so very British. A place to let your hair down and enjoy, normally opens around mid-night until 4am. Closes on a Wednesday if that is of any help, . I reccomend you go there when Claudio Fiori is playing, he is a genuis and what a performer.

5  Thank Kim B