“Worth it”

Ranked #126 of 289 Restaurants in Sorrento
Price range: US$0 - US$67
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Just walking past and dropped in. Not a large menu but all looked great. Pizza was delicious with lots of topping and very, very tasty. Calamari tender and delicious as well. Friendly hosts, prompt service, clean and laid back atmosphere. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank 56mary

Reviewed 20 June 2014

My friends and I took Guglielmo's class. We learned how to make some typical Italian dishes, tiramisu, bolognese etc.,, There were about 9 people per class so it's not so big that you get lost. Afterwards we went upstairs to a nicely laid out table and enjoyed all the food we prepared. The chef's mother, Theresa, is a fun, vivacious lady who owns the gelato shop across the street.
( Upstairs is a B n B that used to be her family home).
I recommend this place, you won't go away hungry!

1  Thank Lisamclean2014
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

My sister and I took the cooking class. It went for 3 hours and we learnt about 7 recipes. The chef/teacher is absolutely amazing. A really friendly fun typical Italian. Afterward the class we went upstairs where they had a beautiful table laid out and enjoyed the best meal I have ever eaten in my life. Food will never be the same again. It was an absolute highlight of my entire trip.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I had some delicious ice cream though I wish I had time for dinner there as well. The wifi signal is great too and comes with a 1 hour login for a purchase.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Arrived on our cruise ship and were hungry before returning. We got a couple if American coffees and Tiramasu. Very good and hit the spot. Also free wifi.