“The only way to see the Almalfi Coast!”
Review of Wisely Travelling

Wisely Travelling
Ranked #21 of 67 Transportation in Sorrento
Gold Coast, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“The only way to see the Almalfi Coast!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My Husband, son and I decided to book Carlo after reading previous reviews about him and we are so glad we did! Carlo picked us up from our hotel in Rome quite early and had water and croissants waiting for us, he then offered to stop for us so that we could get some coffee on the way.

This is a very well thought out tour, and the places Carlo took us to (some of which your normal tour bus cannot access) were the best on the coast, he also stopped many times for great photo
opportunities.

Carlo was very easy to talk to and also quite funny, his passion for his job really shines through, he was also very knowledgeable and was able to answer all of our questions. The place he recommended for lunch was great as were the places he recommended when we had free time to wonder around the beautiful places he took us to.

Thank you Carlo for helping to make our day to the Almalfi one of the highlights in beautiful Italy!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Charm04

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Trip to the Amalfi Coast”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

My husband, daughter and I booked a one day trip with Carlo to the Amalfi Coast. We were picked up in Rome quite early so we could get to the coast area before it became too crowded. Carlo was a terrific tour guide and very knowledgeable. We visited all the typical tourist stops but also were able to visit some of the less traveled areas and really get a feel for this beautiful part of the world. Carlo came highly recommended from some friends who had booked a similar trip with him several years ago and did not disappoint. We would definitely recommend him if you want a trouble free adventure to the beautiful area. The restaurant we visited for lunch was a little out of the way and had terrific food and local wine and an amazing view.
Great trip all around!

Visited May 2014
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Carlo is the King!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My (new) wife and I recently travelled to the Amalfi coast for our honeymoon, and it was my job to organize the trip...oh boy! Thankfully, I came across Carlo's name after doing some Googling, and I couldn't be happier than I did.

Carlo's awesomeness was evident even before we set foot in the Boot. I emailed him some logistical questions that he was under no obligation to answer (about hotels, restaurant reservations, etc.), and he emailed be back thoughtful answers in great English (like, better than mine) almost immediately. When we arrived on the platform of the Naples train station, he was standing there just where he said he would be, holding a sign with our name. To my bride, I looked like a hero!

He is such a wonderful tour guide, with an infectious love of his native land. I would recommend him fully and without reservation.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Patrick C
Charlottesville, Virginia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Carlo is the BEST Driver in Sorrento and on the Amalfi Coast!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Carlo Arcucci is by far the BEST driver in Sorrento/Naples/Amalfi Coast. We love him!! We have utilized his services for four trips, our wedding, and many tours and Naples Airport pick ups! He is knowledgeable, fun, professional, and a very safe driver. He knows his beautiful country, and shares all the wonderful history, and great information. He is fluent in English, and we can always count on having a good laugh or two during our trips.

It is a great feeling knowing that when traveling to the coast in Italy, Carlo Arcucci of Wisely Travelling is there for us for all our travels and tours. Carlo is reliable, and fair with pricing. We can always count on his great service, even short notice! He cares about his clients, and takes good care of everyone. Thank you Carlo! Molto Bravo! Grazie mille!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Joanmarie28
Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We had Carlo take us on a tour of the Amalfi Coast from Sorrento and it was absolutely worth it! He is such a nice man and very knowledgable in the area. He gave us just the right amount of time in every place, was easy to find and always waiting if we wanted to leave earlier. Carlo was happy to answer all of our questions and was quite witty! Can't reccommend him enough! So much better than getting packed on a bus with everyone else following the crowd. With Carlo you can stop where you like for photos; he reccommended a place for lunch which was great! Beautiful view and food and not expensive at all. One of the kids got car sick so he pulled over for a seat swap then again when she was sick, all without drama or worrying about his van or anything! It's worth it - you wont be disappointed with Carlo!

Visited May 2014