“Carlo will get you where you need to go”
Review of Wisely Travelling

Wisely Travelling
Ranked #21 of 67 Transportation in Sorrento
charlotte
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Carlo will get you where you need to go”
Reviewed 15 June 2010

Carlo Arcucci runs a business called Wisely Traveling (www.wiselytravelling.com) yes, 2 l's in travelling for the website. He provides transportation and touring for individuals, couples and small groups. We needed a way to get to the small town in the mountains east of Naples that had been the home to my greatgrandparents before the emigrated to the USA in 1895. Carlo met us at the Naples train station drove us into the mountains and to the town. He communicated for us and we had the chance to explore the town at our leisure. He then drove us along the Amalfi coast from Salerno to our destination in Positano. He speaks great English and provided insightful commentary all along our trip. We were so impressed with his service that we contracted with him to take us from Positano back to Naples at the end of our stay. As part of that trip we stopped and toured Pompei.

He recommended 4 local wines to try during our stay and all were very good.

Carlo is very professional and I would recommend him to all as an excellent driver and guide

1 Thank BillfrCharlotte

New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amalfi Coast”
Reviewed 8 June 2010

carlo arcucci [--]
My husband and I were recently on a Mediterranean cruise and I hired carlos from the internet before we left home.
It was the best thing I ever did. We spent a whole day driving the Amalfi Coast with Carlos explaining every area. It was relaxing and I felt like Carlos was family. Give it a try.

Marianne Donnelly

1 Thank nana46NewJersey
Sydney
“A Great Experience”
Reviewed 30 May 2010

I recently booked a transfer from Rome Airport to Sorrento with Carlo from WiselyTraveling. I cannot speak highly enough of Carlo and the service he provided.
After telling Carlo that the booking was a gift for my sister and her husband after they had experienced significant travel disruption due to the ash cloud delays, he went out of his way to make my sisters entrance into Italy a great one. Carlo drove them into Rome for some sight seeing and morning tea and then took them directly to their apartment in Sorrento.
My sister was thrilled with the experience and raved about Carlo and his enthusiasm and depth of knowledge. Carlo was a pleasure to deal with and responded quickly to all of my emails. I would definitely recommend Carlo for any of your transfer / sightseeing needs.