“Cheap & cheerful, service with a smile” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sedil Dominova

Sedil Dominova
Ranked #175 of 271 Restaurants in Sorrento
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Cheap & cheerful, service with a smile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Found this outdoor restaurant while roaming the streets of Sorrento, seemed quite crowded but we were pointed in the direction of the joint indoor restaurant - typical Italian cheerful welcoming! Lovely food! Very reasonable price! Enjoyed it so much we went back the following night! Live music every night, highly recommend!

• Visited May 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Sydney, Australia
“Cheap and cheerful”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

This is a pretty average restaurant in terms of food. But the service is quick and it is cheap compared to others in this location.

If you are after quick, cheap Italian in Sorrento, this is for you.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank KK_M_11
Guildford, England, United Kingdom
“Food poor, steer clear of the chicken salad!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Based on the general look / location of the restaurant, we weren't too sure about visiting here, as it looked likely to be a tourist trap. As with other places, it seems to have two names, making it hard to find on TripAdvisor quickly.

We ate lunch here, and whilst the outside eating was nice, and the place was in a key location along the busy tourist strip, we weren't very impressed with our meals.

I ate the chicken salad, which was a very poor quality, for those of you in the UK, it was much much worse than a Wetherspoons salad (cheap, and low quality food chain for those of you outside the UK.) It had no dressing, and an lazy mix of vegetables, e.g. carrots which were oddly sliced, tomatoes, cabbage (?) lettuce, with a few measly bits of poor quality chicken thigh - all this for the princely sum of €7. I didn't think to take a picture of it, but wish I had writing this back now.

The so-called "Diet Coke" I was served was of the poorest quality I've drank in the past couple of years, I'd equate it to the same a supermarket basic Cola - so not something I'd willingly pay a couple of Euros for again.

My Husband had the pepperoni pizza for just €6.50, which he said was okay enough for the money, but he thought this was something most places locally would likely do well, if not better.

The staff were okay, nothing special, but nothing too bad either. Overall, alright for a quick lunch, but would likely eat elsewhere if given the chance again.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Sorrento, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average food - terrible service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

We visited this restaurant on a Sunday evening. From the outset the staff made us feel very unwelcome, they were more interested in watching the football match on teletext rather than serving customers. My wife ordered a vegetarian pizza ( this was supposed to come with mushrooms) however when it arrived these had been replaced by peppers without any explanation. My meal of Italian sausage was acceptable but uninspiring. Whilst I was eating , knife and fork in hand, the waiter decided he wanted to finish for the night and tried to clear our plates mid meal. We generally got the impression that the staff wanted to finish for the evening and were put out by us being there. Price-wise it was reasonable value but I wouldn't choose to go there again. There are plenty of other restaurants that welcome you in Sorrento - I would choose one of those

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Neil P
Readington, New Jersey
“Great location”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

Grabbed lunch here one day while in Sorrento. We sat at one of the small tables outside. Great place to people watch! We each had a panini - and they really hit the spot!
I would definitely grab a bite here again!

• Visited November 2013