Maison Tofani
US$225
Hotels.com
Hotel Belair(Sorrento)
US$402
Grand Hotel De La Ville Sorrento(Sorrento)
US$345
Bellevue Syrene(Sorrento)
US$1,067
US$892
  • Breakfast included
Il Nido Hotel Sorrento(Sorrento)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$220
US$213
Travelocity
1,054 results
All reviewsloft roompainted ceilingjacuzzi showerbreakfast roompedestrian streetamalfi coastla lanternacakesboutique hotelcentral locationbeautiful roombreakfast was amazingrooftop terracetrain stationevery morningbeautiful hotelwonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Just returned from a six night stay at this Hotel in a superior room with balcony overlooking the street outside. Being a light sleeper I was concerned about it being noisy outside at night but it was very quiet.
We chose this Hotel because of the excellent reviews and they certainly deserve them.
Our room was perfect and much bigger than we expected.
Breakfast was excellent with a good selection.
All of the staff were friendly and very helpful.
Less than 10 minutes from the station and same to the Port.
Trains and buses fairly cheap and easy to use.
We would highly recommend this Hotel !

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kellyjue
stofani, Proprietario at Maison Tofani, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Dear Guests,
On behalf of the Maison Tofani staff, I want to thank you for your kindness and for your beautiful words. They make us feel gratified with our work!
We hope to see you again as soon as possible.
Best regards,

Reviewed 10 November 2013

This was a special place. It is a restored palazzo from the 1700s with beautiful modern amenities. The room was very spacious for three adults (my husband and I were traveling with our 20 year old child) was beautifully appointed, immaculately clean and the woodwork on the original doors is painted in a very unique special style. The newly updated bathroom was very large, clean and strikingly designed.

Breakfast was exceptional in a dining room with a beautifully painted ceiling. Delicious sweets, cereals, breads, fruit some hot items and very good coffee service.

The hotel is right in the middle of town on a touristy shopping street which we enjoyed at the end of October but might be a little crazy during the height of tourist season. We could walk to everything and did. The fishing village had some of the best food we ate during a 10 day trip and we walked to the train station to go visit Pompeii.

We loved this hotel and hope to go back soon!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Beth K

Dear Guests,
I read with pleasure that your stay at Maison Tofani, was greatly appreciated.
I hope to see you again and we count you as among our special guests.
I send to you our kindest regards.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Maison Tofani is the Trip Advisor #1 hotel is Sorrento and deservedly so. The hotel has an excellent location, has excellent support staff, excellent rooms and an excellent breakfast with one of the best cappuccinos we had in Italy. We will stay there again when we return in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank George C
stofani, Proprietario at Maison Tofani, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2013

Dear Guests,
We hope to see you again as soon as possible.
Best regards,

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Everything about this hotel is wonderful, starting with Giovanni at reception he is very helpful giving directions prior to arriving to personally showing the room.It also has a lift.One of nicest place we stayed in Italy & Greece. Best breakfast!!! Maria in the restaurant grows & prepares all the food, very fresh & delicious, huge variety cakes as well.
I would highly recommend this hotel in Sorrento.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guests,
I read with pleasure that your stay at Maison Tofani, was greatly appreciated.
I hope to see you again and we count you as among our special guests.
I send to you our kindest regards.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

My family of nine stayed at Maison Tofani while visiting the Almalfi Coast area. We stayed at an old world hotel in Rome and traveled to Sorrento, arriving at Maison Tofani while we continued to celebrate our parents 60th Wedding Anniversary. Immediately upon our arrival until our departure, Giovanni took care of every last detail to ensure our stay was perfect. All of the rooms were spacious and charming, very clean and with all of the modern amenities. The morning breakfasts were delicious and the dining area oh so lovely....the location of Maison Tofani was ideal for walking about, shopping and enjoying the many wonderful restaurants in the area. All of my family agreed that any return to Sorrento will include a stay at Maison Tafoni. Thank you Giovanni and the entire staff for making every aspect of our stay so personal and so special.

Room Tip: Older travelers should seek a room on the first, main floor of bedrooms.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
stofani, Proprietario at Maison Tofani, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

Dear Guests,
I’m very glad that you had a pleasant stay at my Maison.
Thank you for your wonderful comments about the room and the breakfast
We hope to see you again as soon as possible!
Together with my staff, I send you our kindest regards.

Maria d’Esposito