“Fabulous food and service.”
Review of Mondo Bio

Mondo Bio
Ranked #104 of 280 Restaurants in Sorrento
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Fabulous food and service.”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

We ate here most nights - every night the food was fabulous. One of the best vegetarian restaurants I have visited in the Europe . The owner speaks good English and it was a 2 minute walk from the main centre. The wine was excellent too and the prices are most reasonable. A fabulous holiday made perfect by this great place to eat - thank you.

1 Thank chl0ey12

London, United Kingdom
“A Vegan Haven in Sorrento”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I was very excited about having a veggie/vegan restaurant in Sorrento as I was staying there for 9 days. Mondo Bio turned out to be an absolute godsend for me. I had been fed nothing but pasta with tomato sauce for several days before I arrived in Sorrento.

To have vegan ravioli stuffed with tofu, calzone, seitan steaks and spicy tofu with vegetables was fantastic, not to mention the vegan chocolate cake and 'cheeseless' cheesecake! The prices are reasonable and the staff are so friendly and helpful, I felt very relaxed eating there both with friends and alone.

The setting is charming, with patio and garden seating and a view of the mountains in the distance.

I would urge vegetarians and vegans to eat at this place, it is a little paradise and well worth your support.

• Visited August 2014
4 Thank lesley100
Beaconsfield, United Kingdom
“A great choice”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We had dinner at the Mondo Bio while on holiday in Sorrento. I am not really a big meat eater and fancied a change so convinced my somewhat reluctant carnivorous husband to give it a try. My veggie selection plate and spelt flour pizza were delicious, as was the beer. Unfortunately, my husband's mushroom risotto was very bland and disappointing. Our desserts were tasty. The main plus point was the service, very friendly and keen to be as helpful as possible. The location on the main junction isn't particularly scenic but the screens help and they've done their best to make the most of the site. I also popped into the shop and was impressed with the range on offer, which was also reasonably priced.

1 Thank laurakb
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Only veggie restaurant in Sorrento”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We stayed in Sorrento for two weeks and this was the only vegetarian restaurant around. We had a lovely meal but the location is on a busy road junction which spoilt the atmosphere slightly but otherwise everything was excellent.

Stavanger, Norway
“Wonderful food”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Being a vegetarian in Italy for a month is not fun. Pasta, pizza and salad soon get pretty boring which is why I was delighted to stumble upon this place. They had a huge range of tofu and seitan dishes, several of which I tried and found delicious. You can eat in the restaurant or take away. The staff were lovely. I would definitely go there again.

Visited July 2014