“Sincere service beyond my expectations!”
Review of Aldo Limos

Aldo Limos
Ranked #3 of 34 Food & Drink in Sorrento
More attraction details
Owner description: Are you looking for an experienced, friendly, professional company with a personal touch,to arrange your transfers & sightseeing in Naples, Sorrento, Salerno & Amalfi Coast area ? Well known in Sorrento, with over 30 years of experience in International travel ,tourism & restaurant business. We run a Small and Select service - Our Fleet, Our drivers , Our home We have our own fleet of Mercedes cars ,carriers & deluxe Sprinter.All vehicles are airconditioned,non-smoking & comfortable & driven by our team of qualified,informative, English speaking drivers.
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We are family of 4 (parents and 2 children) on an Italy/Adriatic cruise in June 2014. I debated whether to hire Aldo Limos vs another company and finally chose Aldo Limos based on the stellar reviews here. This trip turned out to be the highlight of our trip. Tony (Aldo's brother) was our driver; he met us promptly at the dock in Naples, inquired/confirmed our expectations for the day and off we went to Pompeii and a tour of the Amalfi coast in a clean and modern Mercedes van. All along the way, Tony gave us interesting information about the area. He kept us on schedule while making sure we saw everything we wanted to see. What really stood out for me was how sincere and gracious Tony was towards my family. This is my very first review and I just had to recognize and recommend Aldo Limos for the incredible service they provided, and a big thank you to Tony for leaving us such beautiful memories of our day in Pompeii/Amalfi coast.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Recently I took an all day Amalfi coast tour with Aldo out of Naples port. As a single traveller I wondered firstly if it would be value for money and secondly if I would get bored touring for 9 hours. It was the highlight of my trip and well worth the cost. Aldo was wonderful and kept me very entertained with his local knowledge and stories. He tailored the itinerary to suit my preferences (e.g. - stopping for good coffee). I had many photo opportunities and the lunch at Cosimo was delicious. We even managed to squeeze in Pompeii at Aldo's suggestion. I highly recommend you give Aldo and his team a go. I'll be using him on my next trip to Italy.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Thanks to Tripadvisor and to all the travelers reviews of the Almafi Coast, specially the one of a commercial airplane Pilot not feeling save driving himself in the Amalfi Coast. Based on the reviews I was able to convince my husband not to rent a car which was his first plan and to hire a private driver for this amazing drive of lifetime. I am sure that you could enjoy better the views when a local professional is doing their best job and when everyone is relaxed, comfortable and save in the car. Aldo Limo was the best choice that we found here and I was so glad that we did this. They are real professionals, Lelo was the nice driver that picked us up in the morning after checking out in our hotel in Positano, we were five of us plus all the luggages and there was a lot of space in his nice Mercedez-Benz Van, he drove us towards the South by the coast until Ravello. We had a great time listening to his personal tour guide and enjoying the amazing views and stops in the way for pictures, lemonade and coffee in Almalfi. In Ravello he took us to one of the best restaurants that we ate in Italy "Cumpa Cosimo" that deserves another separated review. Thank you Aldo & Lelo for such an amazing experience. Aldo during the trip called the driver and ask to talk with us to make sure that everything was ok and he was there by the drop-off location meeting with us and other customers in person to make sure that we all had a good time, we really appreciated his professionalism and quality of the services. We finished our day trip by in the Port of Sorrento where he dropped us off with the luggages to take the Ferry Boat to the beautiful island of Capri where we stayed for a couple of days.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We arranged to have Aldo meet us at the Napoli train station to drive us to our hotel in Sant'Agnelo. Our flight into Rome was delayed, so we missed the train to Naples. Called Christina and she was able to adjust our pick up in Naples for later in the evening: a life saver. Aldo then gave us a full day tour of the Amalfi coast and towns a few days later. His restaurant recommendations were spot on.

This is the Amalfi guide service to use: honest, friendly, reliable. He can tailor your visit to your interests and budget. Can't go wrong.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Tony was our driver and we had a wonderful tour of the Amalfi coast after first stopping at Pompeii. We arranged the tour privately instead of the cruise ship offering. Exceeded our expectations!!!!! Highly recommend. Food stops exceeded expectations as well!