Hotel Belair(Sorrento)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$427
US$408
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$457/night.

Grand Hotel Royal(Sorrento)
US$976
US$778
Grand Hotel Ambasciatori(Sorrento)
US$896
US$506
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$652/night.

Free cancellation until 24/07
US$758
US$337
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$393/night.

Grand Hotel De La Ville Sorrento(Sorrento)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$339
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$680/night.

US$839
US$446
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$606/night.

US$480
US$390
1,838 results
All reviewsshuttle buspastriesamalfi coastsqueezed orange juicerestaurant balconyshuttle servicerecommend ilevery hourbruschettameeting pointthis family run hotelmt vesuviusview of the baythree nightsrental carincredible viewssorrento area
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We are traveling with 8 people and stayed at Il Nedo for two nights. The owner was very informative and friendly, we started our day with an excellent breakfast included in the hotel price. The shuttle to downtown was easy and ran on time. excellent home base to visit Capri. This should be on Rick Steve’s for a hotel choice.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Karlie W
Giovanni P, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Il Nido Hotel Sorrento, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Karlie,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share you experience and for staying with us. I was delighted to hear you had an enjoyable time at our hotel. We were already in past on Rick Steven's, maybe we'll be there again in future, and we will remeber of your wish.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Could not have been happier with our stay! There were four family members in our group and our room was sparkling clean and spacious. We also enjoyed breathtaking views from our balcony. There is a hotel shuttle for traveling into downtown Sorrento. Wonderful breakfast buffet with choice to dine inside or out with incredible views of Sorrento and Mt. Vesuvius! (Best breakfast we had during our two week trip to Italy). Dino, our host, went above and beyond to cater to our constant need for directions and means of transport to nearby attractions....including getting up and PERSONALLY driving us to the train station for an early departure. The staff’s hospitality was unmatched.
I highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Sorrento area! Incredible place to stay....enjoy!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share you experience and for staying with us. We are glad to read you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for highlighting the genuine hospitality of our staff, i will share your review with Dino.
We certainly hope to be able to host you again on your next trip to Sorrento.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We just returned from a one-week stay here, and we still daydream about it. The view from the dining terrace and the room balconies is spectacular! To begin and end the day with that view was a gift. The view is just the beginning, though. The people here are so kind and so welcoming, you immediately feel as though you are among friends. Our room was spacious and comfortable, with a large bathroom and a mini-bar. The only problem I encountered was once when I left my key in the room, and it was replaced in seconds with a smile. The breakfast offerings are among the most elaborate I have ever seen, including a choice of perhaps twenty different pastries, eggs, sausage,cheese, yogurt, many kinds of fresh fruit, and even tomatoes and avocados. That machine that makes fresh orange juice in seconds is fantastic! We ate dinner at the restaurant the first night, and were so impressed with the skills of the chef that we ate there every night. The shuttle bus runs hourly at most times of the day, and is so convenient. When we first arrived, we had had a tough travel day and were victims of a theft in Naples, so we took a taxi from the train station to the hotel. The cost was 35 Euro and it was cash only. Thereafter, the free shuttle was a much-appreciated alternative. I cannot tell you what a pleasure it was to return to our "nest" at the end of every day and enjoy delicious food in a dreamlike setting, followed by a great night's sleep in a nice quiet room cooled by excellent air-conditioning. Thank you to everyone at Il Nido for a delightful week. I cannot imagine staying anywhere else if I am ever lucky enough to return.

Room Tip: Most of the rooms have a view. I can't imagine doing without it, unless all rooms with a view are sold out.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JonesieLinthicum

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing the details of your recent stay with us at Hotel Il Nido, we are so delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay. You descrbed your stay like a dream, so we really hope you can get it true again next year!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed in Hotel Il Nido Sorrento for 2 nights from 15 to 17 June, and the experience was wonderful! The drive up from the port where we arrived allowed us to see much of Sorrento, since the hotel is not located in the city centre. There‘s a regular free shuttle service that the hotel has arranged to and from Sorrento’s city centre so we never found it inconvenient to travel out. Our room had an amazing view of Mount Vesuvius and the Bay of Naples! The hotel breakfast was good as well. When we had to arrange for transfers to Naples and to Positano, the hotel staff were extremely helpful and gave us clear directions, even going the extra mile to purchase the bus tickets for us. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who will be visiting Sorrento and who wants some peace and quiet away from the crowded city centre! To the team at Hotel Il Nido Sorrento - thank you so much for the hospitality! Grazie mille!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for selecting our hotel for your recent visit and for writing such a nice review. I was happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel and the view on the Bay and the surrounding area. Thank you also for your recommendation and I look forward to hosting you again in future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Il Nido Hotel has everything we needed for our 5 day stay in Sorrento. What makes a great hotel experience ? The staff, the location, the good choices of excellent foods, the reliability of shuttle services to and from the hotel. We loved our stay at Il Nido. We enjoyed the fantastic views right off the dinning room and room. The owner is a wonderful man, get to know him, it is well worth it. The room was large, clean, really pleasant to come home to after a hot day in the sun or visiting sites. We lacked nothing at this hotel. When I first looked it up on Google earth, before making the reservation, I thought it was far from the downtown core of Sorrento but on the first day there we knew we had selected the best hotel for us. Reliable bus shuttle services make going downtown or elsewhere a breeze. The Il Nido hotel bus drivers are pleasant and helpful. The whole staff is pleasant and helpful. Our waitress got to know my favorite desert and with a genuine smile would ask....Baba ? Yes indeed. You will like the food, the cooking is to perfection. Breakfast was plentiful and great choices for Westeners and Europeans. The restaurant menu is really nice as it offers a bit of everything and what service. We ate there every night it was so good. Ask the owner whose recipes they use, who cooks, oh man I miss the food we had there. Our room was perfect and had a balcony overlooking the ocean, Naples in the distance and Mount Vesuvius right there across the bay. The sunsets, well, no word to describe, awesome. Nights were quiet, we slept very well. Awesome views. I have not written many reviews on hotels, this is probably one of 4 I have written about. Would I stay at Il Nido again if I returned to Sorrento one day ? Absolutely. My wife and I would not even consider any other hotel. We took many photos of the beautiful views from the hotel and will cherish them for a long time to come. The color schemes of the rooms, the restaurant is awesome. You are genuinely made to feel like a friend when you enter the premises until you leave. I cannot say enough about this wonderful gem of a hotel. It is an experience my wife and I will miss. Thank you Il Nido staff and manager for making our stay in Sorrento such a pleasurable experience. We shall miss you. In the other question categories, I selected "no" to is this a classic hotel" and "Is this a quaint hotel". These terms do not describe this hotel at all. It is a modern hotel with elegance and charm, more then we expected.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view!!!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Rene,
I really can't add anything to your review, I can only say thank you for enjoying your stay here at Hotel Il Nido. Your review speaks for itself and is a great source of satisfaction for us.
We also hope to see you again next year here in Sorrento.