“Sorrento House Travel Excursions in Italy”

Sorrento House Travel
Ranked #48 of 151 Tours in Sorrento
More attraction details
Owner description: Sorrento House Travel is a company that works in the Gulf of Naples and Salerno. Since more than 15th years, Casa brothers (Carlo and Gaetano) are working in this sector.Sorrento House Travel will go with you through the amazing scenarios of Naples and Salerno Gulf.Carlo and Gaetano will take you in care to give you the best Italian experience.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I would highly recommend the Sorrento House Travel Excursions. We had an excellent guides, drivers and transportation from the cruise ship in Naples to Pompeii, Sorrento and Positano. All were English speaking and very interesting. We had a guided tour of Pompeii. They carried us to a very nice place for lunch in Sorrento. The tour was Reasonable price and excellent service.
Contact: www.sorrentohousetravel.com
Email: casagaetano@libero.it
Phone: Gaetano +39 338 6958814

CasaGaetano, Proprietario at Sorrento House Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Thank you so much for your review! I'm so happy to hear that you had a good time . it was a pleasure for me to arrange this tour for you, There is plenty more to see and we'd love to help you for your next trip!! Hoping to see you again very soon.
Thanks again, Gaetano.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We found Carlo waiting at the train station in Sorrento on July 5th. We had planned to take the bus but decided to see what the fare would be to take our party of 7 to our Villa in Massa Lubrense. Carlo got the fare and we utilized Sorrento House Travel a number of times throughout our one week stay. Gaetano and Carlo are friendly, personable and professional. Always early and waiting with a smile. Both have a great sense of humor and seem to love what they do. The service these gentlemen provide is FIRST RATE. They know the area because they are locals. These guys do it all, with class. Sorrento House Travel will be the first call I make the next time I visit the Almalfi Coast. Bravo!!

Thank you so much for your review! I'm so happy to hear that you had a good time whit as. it was a pleasure for me to arrange this tour for you, There is plenty more to see and we'd love to help you for your next trip!! Hoping to see you again very soon.
Thanks again, Gaetano & Carlo

Reviewed 11 July 2014

My family of 6 used the services of Gaetano based on a recommendation from a friend in NY. I emailed him several times and he was always quick to respond and confirm. He picked us up in Positano for an excursion to my mother's town near Avellino. He was on time, courteous and the car was immaculate. He was patient and kind to all of my children....especially my toddler. He was instrumental in helping us find her home and he speaks excellent English. It was an emotional day for all and we were so happy he spent the day with us. On the way home he helped us find quick takeout pizza for the kids and even had a dinner recommendation in Positano. He also was available on a few hours notice to pick us up in Sorrento after our boat from Capri to Positano was canceled. We were all so happy to see him after a long tiring day of sightseeing! Finally, he drove us from Positano to the Rome airport. He is a safe, careful driver.

My only regret is that I didn't book additional tours with him while in the Amalfi Coast.

I can't say enough about the services......book Geatano!...you wont be sorry!!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I first met Gaetano, just by chance, on a previous visit to Sorrento. At that time, we were lucky enough that he spent 3 days touring 8 of us, sharing his knowledge and experience and making our trip the most memorable part of our Italy experience. This trip, I knew that we were staying primarily in Sorrento, but Gaetano was happily waiting for us at the train station in Naples, took a little detour to Pompeii and was always available for us if our plans changed. Carlo drove us back to Naples, when we sadly left Sorrento, and was just as delightful as Gaetano. I would highly recommend using Sorrento House Travel. They are the best!!!!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Gaetano, Carlo & Luciano (sp) prolvided my wife and I with a perfect experience for our three day vist to the Amalfi Coast. From the train station in Naples, to a full day tour of the Amalfi Coast, to a return to Sorrento from our hotel in Positano. These three gentlemen know how to treat a customer like a member of the family.I've been in the transportation business; I know equipment and people; these gentlemen and their vehicles stand out amongst the crowd. On time, clean and helpful rght down to planning my birthday dinner for us, an experience I will not soon forget. Truly a unique experience. I will be back.