Palazzo Jannuzzi Relais
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel Belair(Sorrento)
US$192
US$479
US$449
  • Breakfast included
Hotel La Vue D'Or(Sorrento)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$142
Grand Hotel Riviera(Sorrento)
US$365
US$448
  • Pool
Grand Hotel Aminta(Sorrento)(Great Value!)
US$347
US$309
Ulisse Deluxe Hostel(Sorrento)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$108
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsthe main squareoverlooking piazzaperfect locationbreakfast roompiazza tassopastriesfauno bartrain stationbreakfast was deliciousinlaid woodhuge terraceamalfi coasthotel is locatedrooms are bigtown squarenoisy at nightevery morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this beautiful hotel last week. We loved it! The hotel was renovated a few years ago and is gorgeous. Our room was large with a terrace, beautifully decorated and very clean. The breakfast served each morning was delicious! Simona will freshly squeeze you orange juice and make you a warm beverage of your choice. She makes a new treat each day and has an absolutely beautiful spread of food to choose from. My husband and I did a cooking class with her and had so much fun! She's so sweet and we learned a lot. She truly has a passion for cooking. All of the staff was helpful and very nice! You will fall in love with the town and the people! Thanks for a great visit!!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank asmmj
Reviewed 30 March 2013

The perfect place to visit Sorrento. My girlfriend visiting from NY and I have stayed here twice and have enjoyed every aspect of our stay. I am a native from the area, so I particularly enjoy this ideal location! Large clean rooms. Comfortable spacious bathrooms. Great views of the town in this renovated historical building right in the main piazza of town and still very quiet. Loved their breakfast room and the passion the owners put into preparing cakes and cookies. You'll be tempted of taking some cooking class with them to make it a fun experience! They don't have a swimming pool but I prefer to swim in the sea anyhow!

Room Tip: If you like people watching and a view of the sea (even if in the backgroud), ask for a higher room over Piazza Tasso.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2013

I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough....My husband and I stayed here for a short break with our two year old son, the hotel is located right on the central square in Sorrento..you walk out the front door and are in the heart of it. We had a deluxe room with a large terrace overlooking the square, the room was beautifully decorated and had all the facilities one would need...mini bar, tv, comfortable bed, amazing shower and once the doors are closed the hustle and bustle of outside is forgotten. Breakfast was served in a wonderful bright room and the choice was amazing, all the staff were extremely pleasant and friendly and made a fuss of our son. Would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and would love to return to Sorrento again.

Room Tip: Would recommend paying the extra to have a deluxe room with terrace.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2013

It just sits at the busyness center of the Sorrento, also near the beach and could have a beautiful screen of the sea. There are lots of shop and bar nearby, it is very convenient to go to the station, the beach, or go to shopping. Furthermore, the room is quiet in the evening and you will have a good dream there. I like the breakfast there, just like at home, a madam there made a delicious sandwich for me. Of course, you can do by yourself. Quiet, clean Room, warm-hearted peple, nice trip.

Room Tip: sunny and quiet room in the east.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2013

We stayed at this hotel for one night. It is lovely but cannot really be described as a hotel as it lacks hotel facilities. I would say its more of a B&B or guest house. Rooms are very nice, well designed with lovely comfortable beds. My daughter staying here also had a suite with huge terrace, we had a room with a Juliet balcony over looking the square. The bathroom was lovely with nice towels and toiletries. the rooms did lack a little something though, my daughters room had a huge lounge but there was no soft lighting only the harsh overhead lights. Breakfast is basic but the room lovely and quirky. Orange juice tastes strange!

The pillows on the bed are memory foam, I hate this kind of pillow and cannot use them. I rang down to reception at approx 10.30/11pm (when this was discovered) and it was very difficult to make myself understood with the man who answered as to what I actually wanted which was a foam or feather pillow. He thought I wanted an extra pillow, to be honest he was a little "off" with me and I put the phone down rather annoyed that I wasn't going to get any sleep! After a few minutes later he arrived at the door with a foam pillow and apologies so I got some sleep after all!

The women at reception were nice but not over friendly and were not able to give basic advice on times for the boats to Naples.

Would I stay again? I'm not sure I would be worried that they wouldn't have alternative pillows available! Something I think this place needs to address.

It's location could not be better though

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family