“Perfect stay”

Palazzo Jannuzzi Relais
Ranked #7 of 100 Hotels in Sorrento
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Just come back from a 4 night stay and I have to say it was one of the most beautiful hotels I've stayed in. We were looked after so well by the staff, anything we asked for they did without hesitation. We were also upgraded to a stunning room at the front of the hotel with not one but two balconies, we couldn't have asked for more.
Breakfasts were lovely, fresh fruit and pastries that are going to take a few gym sessions to shift!!
The hotel is situated right in the central piazza tasso but you dont hear any traffic noise at all, its less than a 5 minute walk from the train station so it's easy to do day trips to Herculaneum or Pompeii as well as being a 10-15 minute walk down to the port to catch the ferry to Capri.

A wonderful stay and will be sure to go back!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 April 2013

This is a great choice for staying in Sorrento. The rooms are big and spacious and very comfortable. It's located centrally so you can walk to everything. The breakfast was very good with a lot of selection. The staff wasn't particularly friendly, but helpful when asked. It's a little big of a walk, but you can even walk to where the ferries take off. We did a day trip to Capri and that was very easy to do it. It's also very walkable to the train station and bus station. We took the bus up and down the coast going all the way up to Amalfi and stopping in Ravello and Positano. We had a driver pick us up from the station to take us to this hotel, but on the way back decided to take the train which was easy to do. It takes you right into the main train station in Naples. Definitely would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2013

I stayed at Jannuzzi with my son last week and it was absolutely wonderful. On arrival they upgraded us to a beautiful room on the corner overlooking the piazza - a great start! Very clean rooms with super comfy beds, great decor, lovely bathroom. The breakfast was delicious with freshly squeezed Sorrento orange juice, creamy coffee and home made treats. The staff was lovely. Everything about this hotel was wonderful and I hope to return someday. Thank you Jannuzzi!

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Heather F
Reviewed 2 April 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this beautiful hotel last week. We loved it! The hotel was renovated a few years ago and is gorgeous. Our room was large with a terrace, beautifully decorated and very clean. The breakfast served each morning was delicious! Simona will freshly squeeze you orange juice and make you a warm beverage of your choice. She makes a new treat each day and has an absolutely beautiful spread of food to choose from. My husband and I did a cooking class with her and had so much fun! She's so sweet and we learned a lot. She truly has a passion for cooking. All of the staff was helpful and very nice! You will fall in love with the town and the people! Thanks for a great visit!!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank asmmj
Reviewed 30 March 2013

The perfect place to visit Sorrento. My girlfriend visiting from NY and I have stayed here twice and have enjoyed every aspect of our stay. I am a native from the area, so I particularly enjoy this ideal location! Large clean rooms. Comfortable spacious bathrooms. Great views of the town in this renovated historical building right in the main piazza of town and still very quiet. Loved their breakfast room and the passion the owners put into preparing cakes and cookies. You'll be tempted of taking some cooking class with them to make it a fun experience! They don't have a swimming pool but I prefer to swim in the sea anyhow!

Room Tip: If you like people watching and a view of the sea (even if in the backgroud), ask for a higher room...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2013

I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough....My husband and I stayed here for a short break with our two year old son, the hotel is located right on the central square in Sorrento..you walk out the front door and are in the heart of it. We had a deluxe room with a large terrace overlooking the square, the room was beautifully decorated and had all the facilities one would need...mini bar, tv, comfortable bed, amazing shower and once the doors are closed the hustle and bustle of outside is forgotten. Breakfast was served in a wonderful bright room and the choice was amazing, all the staff were extremely pleasant and friendly and made a fuss of our son. Would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and would love to return to Sorrento again.

Room Tip: Would recommend paying the extra to have a deluxe room with terrace.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2013

It just sits at the busyness center of the Sorrento, also near the beach and could have a beautiful screen of the sea. There are lots of shop and bar nearby, it is very convenient to go to the station, the beach, or go to shopping. Furthermore, the room is quiet in the evening and you will have a good dream there. I like the breakfast there, just like at home, a madam there made a delicious sandwich for me. Of course, you can do by yourself. Quiet, clean Room, warm-hearted peple, nice trip.

Room Tip: sunny and quiet room in the east.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business