“I loved it” 5 of 5 bubbles

La Scogliera dal 1893
Ranked #238 of 271 Restaurants in Sorrento
Price range: US$5 - US$217
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Cape Town, South Africa
“I loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Went here with family before getting the boat to Naples, what a great lunch ! we all had pasta with different fish sauces and it was really worth it, abundant portions but in this case quantity and quality have gone the same direction. The two Italian waiters were fun and friendly with my sons, who appreciated. And the sight ? Wonderful, I am sorry I do not think I will be able to get back there again, but I have to recommend this place !

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

• Turkish first
“Enjoyable lunchtime ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I'm glad that we tried it out here before I read the reviews! We actually had a nice lunch. We all had a tasty burger with all be it a small amount of chips. The staff were friendly considering the manager kept taking them aside to give them a rollicking!
Beautiful views.

Houston, Texas
“Pretty good pasta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

We went here after a long day at Pompeii and it was a stopover for us to catch the ferry to get to Capri. The pasta was pretty good and I do recommend the place.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jordansbulls
“Scam and disgusting”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We paid over 100 in 2 for the worst disgusting food I have ever had in my entire life. I'm Italian and from Naples so I know exactly what Italian fresh food should taste like. We were even charged for bread and 9,00 EUR for a "out of the bag" salad. This is not a restaurant but a scam. Mr. Leonelli should be ashamed. I would have not minded the bill if we would have served decent food. Stay away from this awful place.

7 Thank Giuseppe A
granluc, Direttore generale at La Scogliera dal 1893, responded to this review, 24 October 2016
Questa azienda si dissocia dalla politica condotta da TripAdvisor e non autorizza la pubblicazione di recenzioni positive o negative. Grazie

This restaurant is against the policy of TripAdvisor, we don't authorize to publish positive or negative reviews on us. Thank you
“The worse restaurant in Sorrento....avoid at all cost”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

We were thinking that we were going to have a nice experience and nice food. But it was a big mistake. The food was terrible and when the bill came it was 100e!!! They charge us for a bowl of mix salad ...it was 9 euros. Also charged for the bread ....it was 4,50 euros and that is nothing in compared to the mix fish fried that was frozend tasteless and really bad . Completely spoiled our nigth ...really bad

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank Adriano S
granluc, Direttore at La Scogliera dal 1893, responded to this review, 24 October 2016