“Good Enough to Go again”

Sorrento Top Car Private Day Tours
Ranked #27 of 151 Tours in Sorrento
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Giuseppe De Toro and I have been in the tourism industry for many years; my experience today allows me to offer you a top quality service. English speaking driver.I have an excellent knowledge of my local area ­ the Amalfi Coast, Sorrento Peninsula, the Royal Palace of Caserta, Naples and Cassino.I like to think of myself as a modern-day Cicero and will be happy to introduce you to the beauty of this area, its panoramas and its flavours.
Reviewed 24 April 2014

My Wife & I were so pleased with Giuseppe & his beloved Amalfi when we toured last Year so, We have decided to be there again this year & Will use Sorrento Top car. Bringing friends this year & know they will be impressed with Giuseppe & Julia. Recommend for both pricing & service.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

What a great experience we had with Julia + Giuseppe. We started off with a pick up at the airport and a tour of Pompeii and then a day touring Amalfi and Positano and then the following day back to the train station in Naples. It was the best way for getting around that part of the countryside and Giuseppe was a great driver along with lots of knowledge. Would highly recommend both Julia and Giuseppe if you are in the area :)

Reviewed 14 November 2013

We just wanted to thank you Giuseppe & Julia for the wonderful experience of having you show us around Sorrento, Positano and Pompeii. Since we were on a cruise, our time was limited. Giuseppe timed the tour perfectly, fitting as much as possible into the day without making us feel rushed. I must tell you how much we enjoyed lunch that day! Great food in a wonderful restaurant with great beauty all around us. Too bad we couldn't stay for the wedding! The guide you recommended for our visit to Pompeii was very knowledgeable and was very interesting to be with, please thank him for us. We do plan to travel to Italy again in the future and will keep your card so we can use your services again; there is so much more to see. Thanks again for a great day! You certainly provided excellent service and a wonderful tour!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Congratulations Julia for a wonderful transfer and tour. When arranging the transfer from Naples airport to Sorrento, Julia was most helpful and prompt with her emails. Julia met us at Naples airport and drove us to our hotel. We arranged a tour of the Amalfi coast, Julia's knowledge and driving skills made the tour most enjoyable, We were taken for lunch to a small restaurant that provided a great pizza and stunning views. Our early transfer back to Naples went with out a hitch even in heavy traffic.
I highly recommend Sorrento Top Car for any transfers and tours, thanks again Julia for a wonderful time at the Amalfi coast

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Our first experience with Sorrento Top Car was when Giuseppe greeted us at Napoli Centrale station with a personalised sign. He drove us in a very comfortable Mercedes van from there to our hotel in Sorrento and stopped off in a small town on the way so that we could have some local food for lunch (we paid for an extra hour to do this, and Julia helped us organise it with no problems at all). He had plenty of interesting information to share as a local of the area and if that was our only experience with the company, it would have been excellent.

Luckily for us, we had also booked a private day tour a couple of days later. We had Giuseppe again, who picked us up right on time from our hotel, and then took us on the most amazing tour of the Amalfi Coast. We were never uncomfortable on the tight, winding roads as it was clear how well Giuseppe knew them, and he made plenty of stops through the day for us to get some fantastic photos. We had one hour stops in each of Positano, Ravello and Amalfi, where we were able to really soak up the local culture. The restaurant we stopped at for lunch was particularly nice and we had the best pizza of our whole Italian holiday there!

Between our two experiences with Giuseppe, we just could not have been any happier. It is worth every cent to take advantage of the local knowledge and the total professionalism with which the services were offered.

1  Thank CrashMan47