Hilton Sorrento Palace
US$512
US$490
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Grand Hotel De La Ville Sorrento(Sorrento)
US$363
US$261
Grand Hotel Royal(Sorrento)
US$533
  • Breakfast included
Hotel La Vue D'Or(Sorrento)(Great Value!)
US$296
Orbitz.com
Grand Hotel Ambasciatori(Sorrento)
US$1,100
3,581 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeindoor poolkids clubdiamond membersettimo loungebay of naplessea viewlarge hotelfamily roomwalk into townup hillmain restauranttop floormount vesuviusbeautiful hoteltrain stationamazing views
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Our third visit to this amazing hotel and still the Hilton Sorrento Palace continues to shine. In their true tradition from the moment we stepped foot into the wonderful bright open lobby we were treated like royalty. Fast and efficient check in, upgraded to Top Floor Executive without any question and made to feel so special ....oh how good it was to be back.
This hotel has become one of our favourite destinations in the beautiful setting within the Amalfi coast, the views across the bay of Naples towards Mt Vesuvius are just stunning and even better from the balcony of our room or from the terrace of the Settimo lounge on the top floor.
Speaking of this lounge, a true paradise in paradise and the service is just outstanding by the whole team. Always a smile and nothing is ever a problem even down to ordering the best soft poached eggs at breakfast served exactly the way we like them !! For sure the GM had his eye on me....I love birds (feathered variety) and could not resist in sharing the odd snack with my feathered holiday friends....sorry Paulo.....must be a Brittish thing !!
The level of service within the lounge was exemplary from breakfast, lunch, afternoon treats and evening canapés and with such a calm and relaxing environment how could one ever find fault.
Margarita did ask me why I never left, well when in paradise......!! We did venture down to the lower pools on the odd occasion and also enjoyed some excellent freshly prepared pasta dishes for lunch along with a delicious Bottle of Rosé wine pool side.
Franco and his team also played a great part in our dinning experience, a table with a view to die for and Franco goes that little extra to make your evening so special.
Without any doubt this superb hotel so professionally and efficiently managed by the GM and his team is the place to base yourself when visiting this beautiful town....I hate to say but I have already booked our return visit to celebrate an Italian New Year....sure it will be yet another great stay, roll on December
See previous reviews on other tips while staying in Sorrento

Room Tip: Upgrade to Top Floor Executive, all rooms look across the bay and are spacious quiet and allow access to the Settimo Lounge...a true paradise
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank salm0n1
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I love Hilton and stay at their properties whenever possible. We had beautiful ocean view rooms and the view was spectacular. My only reason for not giving five stars was that I expected the Hilton Heavenly Bed and the beds were definitely not that wonderful quality. The hotel is not all that far from Sorrento, so you can easily walk into town but the path back up can be a killer walk because it is pretty steep. We also had some issues finding the hotel as there is a similar street name and our GPS was sending us in circles. We got our directions straight and caught a glimpse of a sign that was obstructed by foliage which points you to the hotel.

We had several wonderful evenings downstairs at the bar and Giuseppe was beyond fabulous. He was amazing and we looked for him every single night we were there and only wished we could have taken him with us on the remainder of our tour. The bar snacks and drinks were very good, prices were a bit high but that is almost normal in a hotel bar.

The room also included breakfast and that was another great feature of the hotel. The spread was very nice and had many items to choose from including an omelet making station. Overall I would go back, but would really like to see the beds upgraded to the heavenly bed.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

The only thing I did not love about this hotel was the distance to the port. Would have been nice if they had a shuttle. Otherwise, everything was fabulous. Our room. The staff. The service and exec lounge with infinity pool. Seriously, this hotel was the best property I've ever stayed at. Even the room service food was yummy and large portions. I was very pleased and wish I would have booked more nights there!!!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The Hilton Sorrento Palace was serene and majestic! I received an room upgrade before arrival and was treated to stunning views of Mt. Vesuvius at sunrise and sunset. The Hilton is perched atop one of the highest points in Sorrento, but even still, Piazza Tasso was a mere 10 minute walk. At nightfall, I would sit on my balcony and listen to the peaceful sounds of Sorrento below. A quaint city, its people are warm and inviting. The same is true of the Hilton staff, who were extremely willing to entertain my new found love of the Italian language and indulged me in speaking English and Italian, as I wished. I learned a lot from the staff and enjoyed their restaurant recommendations and local tours. Capri and a cooking class were my favorites! While I did not experience lunch or dinner at the Hilton, the breakfast spread was diverse and plentiful. I was quite active during my 5 day stay, but took time to relax by the expansive swimming pools. Ottimo!!!

Room Tip: I recommend a room with a view of Mt. Vesuvius, it will enhance your overall experience at the Hilton.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Marie B
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We stayed at the Hilton Sorrento in 2011 and 2012. a really nice hotel with a lovely pool, although is closed in the winter months. We had a balcony and a lovely view over the bay at night.

Sorrento itself is lovely and would recommend to any person looking for a relaxing break.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple