“Dissapointing transfer”

Garbo Limousine Service Tours
Ranked #48 of 67 Transportation in Sorrento
More attraction details
Owner description: we would like to introduce our company “GarboLimousineService” and the services we can provide.Our company was founded by more than ten years of experience in the field of chauffeur service, with the sole goal to offer our customers, style, professionalism and competence to the highest levels.We provide private transfers and tours in our area, Sorrento, Naples, along the Amalfi coast, and all over Italy.Our drivers speak good English, French and Spanish languages. All ours vehicles are Mercedes and we have at disposal various models of cars (Mercedes E Class and Mercedes S Class), van (Mercedes Viano and Mercedes Vito) and minibus up to 20 seats (Mercedes Sprinter 14 seats, Mercedes Sprinter 16 seats and Mercedes Sprinter 20 seats).
Stowmarket, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Dissapointing transfer”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I booked a transfer from naples airport to our appartment in sorrento as a suprise for my new wife on our honeymoon. I made an effort to mention in the booking that it was our honeymoon and requested their e class mercedes.

They picked us up in a people carrier. The driver didn't speak to us at all.

It done the job, I know. But it just wasn't what I specifically paid for and was a disapionting start to an otherwise wonderful honeymoon.

Visited June 2014
4 Thank Blaine W

North Reading, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome experience!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Just returned from our first trip to Italy. Not only was Garbo Limousine service an excellent choice for our private tours, but Gaetano Garbo himself was extremely helpful in helping me prepare for our trip! Our driver Davide picked us up at the train station and took us to tour Pompeii, dropped us at our hotel and the next day took us on a wonderful tour of the Amalfi coast, teaching us some history of the area as well as bringing us to Ravello, Amalfi and Positano. We had a very comfortable Mercedes van and Davide was great! To me it's important the driver has a personality that makes the trip not only interesting but fun too and Davide did just that. Everything was done very professionally and always on time. I would use them again and highly recommend them to my friends and anyone else visiting Italy!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank 960suzannem
California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Best Limousine service in Sorrento”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Upon arrival at the Port of Sorrento we met Gaetano, what a surprise!!, a deluxe Mercedes Benz, a professional driver, that gave the best tour we ever had, the Amalfi Coast, Ravello and Positano.
We highly recommend Garbo Limousine ans specially Gaetano, he was marvelous,
In short "THE BEST"

Visited October 2013
1 Thank osylican
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“LIFE SAVERS”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

My boss was on holiday in Tuscany and had to come back to London for a business meeting. Simple enough except that had to fly back to Rome Airport that same evening to continue her holiday

I contacted several Limousine companies who at first proved very helpful and then slowly they let me down. The best of them was one company advising that as the next day was a National Holiday the driver would have to stay overnight in a Hotel so the price for collection and drop off had tripled in cost.

Garbo were professional and beyond helpful from start to finish - emails were answered promptly and even a brief phone-call, in Italian, was quick and easy

My boss sent me a message when she arrived back at her Villa to say that it was a very smooth service - That's the best thing I could hear from my boss

I would highly recommend this company and will most certainly use them again without hesitation

Thank you TRIPADVISOR as i found this brilliant company through this Site...you saved me a lot of hassle

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Mazdoesaerobics
Fort Worth, Texas
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Perfect day in Sorrento”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

My family and I had a fabulous day while sailing on Crystal last year. Gaetano, owner of Garbo Limos, did an all day tour featuring Positano, Amalfi and Ravello. One of the best tours ever at just the right pace with some lovely surprises. Gaetano was marvelous, and I have recommended him to several of my clients who have used him. And loved his service!!

Visited July 2013