“Private tour of Amalfi Coast”

Rosato Private Tour
Ranked #2 of 35 Food & Drink in Sorrento
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Vittorio, as you can probably tell I am a native Italian and have been providing limousine tours since 2001. I was born in Sorrento, a little town perched on the bay of Naples, I grew up here in the south of Italy and love to show off all the beauty of my region. Before starting my own business I worked with some of the best limousine car service companies in Sorrento, Positano and on the Amalfi Coast. I have and still work with best hotels and travel agencies of Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi, Ravello Naples, Rome and Florence. For many years I learned from the best until I was capable of giving better than best possible tours, I take pride in ensuring every person gets the most out of their visit to Italy. In fact my primary goal is to make sure you never forget the time you spend with me! I take it to be a great privilege that you would choose me to help you experience Campania (Which is Latin for countryside - even the Romans knew it was the best in all of Italy!). My hobbies are photography, especially on the Amalfi coast which has many great spots to take pictures from. In fact, when I'm in the car with my clients, I try not to miss any single photo opportunity. I also love to travel, I think it is one of the best things in life. I have been to the USA, UK, Thailand, France, Spain and one of my dreams is to see the all the capital cities in the world. On every trip I made, I always tried to understand the local culture: in fact, it is something I try to do for my clients as well, helping them to appreciate the beautiful southern Italian culture: Art, history, food, the hospitality of the people and the many different handmade items. I am so thankful to live in such a marvellous part of Italy, near historical beauties such as Pompeii, Herculaneum, Paestum, Oplontis, the wonderful city of Naples with fantastic monuments, main town squares, International Museum and do not forget that THE BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD IS IN THE BAY OF NAPLES! The beautiful landscapes of the Amalfi Coast, Sorrento Peninsula where you will find a breathtaking views. Positano, the vertical village, Amalfi with its historical Saint Andrew's Cathedral and Ravello with its beautiful villas. It was visiting these places from my little hometown of Sorrento that awoke the love of travelling in me and I love being able to share that with other people. I want to say thank you for visiting my website and I hope you find it helpful in some way. Yours Sincerely, Vittorio Rosato, Managing Director of Rosato Private Tour.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked Rosato Private Tour for most of our excursions while in Italy. I highly recommend using this service if you are planning on going to the Sorrento, Naples and Amalfi Coast area. The do personal tours and drop off and pick up service as well. All the drivers were excellent and spoke fluent English. The restaurant recommendations were the best. They are well known in area so they knew who to call and where to take us when we asked to stop at a grocery store or asked for a great seafood restaurant. All of our trips were informative and full of laughs and fun. They were always on time and very accommodating. Our train was late coming back from a day trip in Rome and once I got cell service I had a text from them letting me know that they will be waiting for us to arrive. We did not have to worry about getting around which was the best part of our trip. I can't wait to go back and book another adventure with Vittorio. I have been telling everyone they need to go and use Rosato Private Tour..They created great memories for me and my friends.

2  Thank Lennette W
"fantastic driver"
"safe driver"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When our ship docked in Naples, my husband & I and our two friends had booked a private tour along the Amalfi Coast & to Herculaneum with Rosato Private Tours. It was excellent. Our driver, Gennario, picked us up at our ship right on time. We had a roomy air-conditioned van for the four of us. We had asked to go along the Amalfi Coast road from west to east to get the best coastal views and they readily changed the tour itinerary for us. We were not disappointed in the drive. The views were spectacular. Gennario was very accommodating and stopped to let us take pictures along the way. He was very knowledgable about the area and its history and answered all of our questions. His timing was right on and we didn't feel rushed. In Positano, he even drove down into town and let us out there to see the town so that we wouldn't have to walk up and down a lot of steps. At Ravello, he suggested we visit the Villa Ruffolo Gardens and they were excellent. We then continued on through the mountains to Herculaneum. It was definitely worth seeing and not as crowded as Pompeii. Gennario's knowledge of the area had been right on and he had the driving time down so that we arrived back at the ship in plenty of time. We would definitely recommend Rosato Private Tours in Naples.

1  Thank June_Seel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the second time we have arranged a private tour with Rosato. They are so easy to deal with, you tell them what you want and they arrange it for you. We were picked up from out hotel in lovely vehicle with a superb driver who spoke and understood English perfectly. He was so flexible and knowledgeable. We asked if we could go to a vineyard for a wine tasting .Rosato arranged for us to go to Tenuta St Francesco. This is so lovely up in the mountains with the most lovely people, excellent food, wonderful wines and so friendly. Then back to our hotel. All the time Gerano our driver, asked if we wanted to stop, go another way etc etc. In fact nothing was too much trouble If you want a tour in this area don't risk going with anyone else this company is so professional yet so personal.

2  Thank Barbara R
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked Rosato private tours after reading such good reviews on tripadvisor and we wasn't disappointed . We was picked up from our hotel in Sorrento and had a full day of touring the Almalfi coast , Positano , Ravello and finished at Pompeii , stopping along the way for photos of such amazing views. Our driver spoke fluent English and was so knowledgable of the area . He recommended a great restaurant in Ravello where we had lunch. The Mercedes veichle was very clean and comfortable for the 6 people in our party .
I will definitely book Rosato tours again .

1  Thank Mikenutley