I stayed here with my husband for my brother's wedding (which was at a different hotel.)
this hotel was very good value for money. the communal areas were very elegant, the whole hotel was immaculately clean. the staff very friendly and fun. nice pool and small garden areas.
also good location to the town about a 5 minute (or so) walk to the main square.
Food was ok but we ate out most nights to be with our family
would definitely stay again as was great value for money compared to the hotels my family stayed in which were much more expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just five minutes' walk from the historic centre of Sorrento, Hotel Conca Park is ideal for a relaxing stay on the Sorrento Peninsula. The Hotel is close to bus stops and the train station, and so the most beautiful places in Campania can be reached in an hour at most. Pompeii, Herculaneum, Capri, Amalfi and Positano really are close, and we can organise private guided tours to ensure that your stay on the wonderful Sorrento Peninsula is truly unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Conca Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conca Park Hotel Sorrento
- Hotel Conca Park Sorrento