This is not a 4* hotel, breakfast was good, lunch also good, although very few seemed to take lunch, dinner was horrendous, choice of 2 starters and 2 main courses, which was luke warm to cold - awful. Service of dinner, I could not understand, trolley at one end of dining room, and 2 plates carried to the far end by a waiter, cannot understand why trolley not taken to the table being served. We had to leave hotel at 5am to get to Rome for flight to Ireland on Tuesday 11th October 2011, got a packed breakfast, which consisted of a piece of cake, butter and jam, and a cartoon of juice, no fruit, a disgrace, unacceptable for a "4*hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just five minutes' walk from the historic centre of Sorrento, Hotel Conca Park is ideal for a relaxing stay on the Sorrento Peninsula. The Hotel is close to bus stops and the train station, and so the most beautiful places in Campania can be reached in an hour at most. Pompeii, Herculaneum, Capri, Amalfi and Positano really are close, and we can organise private guided tours to ensure that your stay on the wonderful Sorrento Peninsula is truly unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Conca Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conca Park Hotel Sorrento
- Hotel Conca Park Sorrento