This is not a 4 star hotel! The only thing going for this hotel is the location! Moody staff, unwelcoming, rude and abrupt! This hotel is only for people aged 65+ who are fit and able to climb stairs as the time waiting for lift is horrendous. Noisy 6th floor with no balconys and the cliff view means that you can literally touch the cliff. Food terrible, breakfast selection limited and what was there tasted fake. Not good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just five minutes' walk from the historic centre of Sorrento, Hotel Conca Park is ideal for a relaxing stay on the Sorrento Peninsula. The Hotel is close to bus stops and the train station, and so the most beautiful places in Campania can be reached in an hour at most. Pompeii, Herculaneum, Capri, Amalfi and Positano really are close, and we can organise private guided tours to ensure that your stay on the wonderful Sorrento Peninsula is truly unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Conca Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conca Park Hotel Sorrento
- Hotel Conca Park Sorrento