We booked this hotel over Internet because of the nice outside area with swimming pool and because of the nice location next to Sorrento center. We wanted to maximize our time in the region and also get the most of it since it was our first time at the Amalf Coast. After have booked, we e-mailed the Hotel asking if we could have late check-out and there was no answer. We sent again the email for 2 more times and twice again no answer. We were a bit worried but it was too late to change the hotel since it was summer vacation and we had no time to look for other options. The room they gave us was too small- awful. It was too basic and simple even for a 3 stars hotel. The same with the bathroom, so minuscule that didn’t have a normal door (but just a sliding door). The breakfast was just ok and so it was the indifferent service. The lounges areas and the terrace are nice but in general I don’t recommend this hotel. There are other options much more pleasant around there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just five minutes' walk from the historic centre of Sorrento, Hotel Conca Park is ideal for a relaxing stay on the Sorrento Peninsula. The Hotel is close to bus stops and the train station, and so the most beautiful places in Campania can be reached in an hour at most. Pompeii, Herculaneum, Capri, Amalfi and Positano really are close, and we can organise private guided tours to ensure that your stay on the wonderful Sorrento Peninsula is truly unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Conca Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conca Park Hotel Sorrento
- Hotel Conca Park Sorrento