I have been to Sorrento and the surrounding area many many times and this has to be one of the best hotels I have stayed in.
Originally we were booked to stay in St. Agnello but the tour operator asked if we would mind a change to the Conca Park in Sorrento due to some building work going on in our original hotel and what a change for the better this was.
On arrival we were the first and only guests on our first night yet there was a choice of menu for our evening meal and the staff could not have been more accommodating.
The public areas of the hotel are beautiful, welcoming and absolutely spotless. The pool area is a perfect and given the amount of space available in Sorrento the pool has got to be one of the biggest hotel pools in town.
The rooms are small and functional, the beds comfortable and the cleanliness beyond reproach and every room has a balcony.
The food in the hotel is on a par with any of the restaurants in Sorrento and the drinks prices are very reasonable. Breakfast is a buffet as you would expect in Italy and is very fresh and there is something for everyone.
Conca Park is a stones throw from the town, near enough to nip back if you need to, far enough to be away from the hustle and bustle and traffic noise.
The waiters are without equal and are politeness personified, it was a testament to the head waiters patience that he manage the whole week fending off the advances of a pair of ladies of a certain age without once being rude or losing the beaming smile he always wore!
All in all a fantastic hotel, so good that I am booked in to stay here for two weeks next summer and had I not already booked my September 2013 trip to Sorrento prior to my Easter jaunt I would have insisted on this hotel for then as well!!!
Alas, I did not use the spa facilities and so cannot comment but I will say that if they are as splendid as the rest of the place then they will be no disappointment!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just five minutes' walk from the historic centre of Sorrento, Hotel Conca Park is ideal for a relaxing stay on the Sorrento Peninsula. The Hotel is close to bus stops and the train station, and so the most beautiful places in Campania can be reached in an hour at most. Pompeii, Herculaneum, Capri, Amalfi and Positano really are close, and we can organise private guided tours to ensure that your stay on the wonderful Sorrento Peninsula is truly unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Conca Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conca Park Hotel Sorrento
- Hotel Conca Park Sorrento