My husband,myself and our 13 year old son stayed at the Conca Park for 1 week from the 21st Oct and chose the hotel as it was an ideal location for doing all the usual sightseeing trips of Pompeii,Versuvius,Amalfi and Capri.Our room was a lovely size,very spacious and clean with a very large balcony which had a mountain view but if you went to the end of the balcony you could see Versuvius.As it was at the end of the season they had stopped heating the pool and there was no sun around the pool area so it was way too cold to attempt to swim in it which was a shame.we found the staff to be very welcoming and friendly,especially the waiting staff who would do anything for you,food was good but not a great choice and the breakfasts would have been better with some mushroom and baked bean options too but all the same it was very nice.We booked with Thompson and did a couple of trips with them,however we found them to be very expensive especially the Capri trip which was definatley not worth the money as we seemed to spend the whole day waiting around and clock watching with only a limited amount of free time,we were advised by our guide to eat at this specific restaurant as all the others were expensive and we probably wouldn't have time to find anywhere else so we felt duped into having a 2 course meal that we didn't really want and was very bland and overpriced,my advise would be to take a packed lunch and go down to the harbour and book the crossing yourself that way you can explore the whole island yourself at your own leisure,also the boat trip that takes you around the island is optional and not included in the price which was an extra 13 euros each!.overall we had a very enjoyable holiday,with lovely weather and would definatley recommend Conca Park to anyone going to that neck of the woods
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just five minutes' walk from the historic centre of Sorrento, Hotel Conca Park is ideal for a relaxing stay on the Sorrento Peninsula. The Hotel is close to bus stops and the train station, and so the most beautiful places in Campania can be reached in an hour at most. Pompeii, Herculaneum, Capri, Amalfi and Positano really are close, and we can organise private guided tours to ensure that your stay on the wonderful Sorrento Peninsula is truly unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Conca Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conca Park Hotel Sorrento
- Hotel Conca Park Sorrento