This hotel was ideally located in Sorrento with only a 5 minute walk to the main shopping area. It is in a reasonably quiet area but has a fairly long walk inside to get to the main reception which is also served by a regular pick up buggy. The food and service was good and the room was fine but it might be worth requesting a nicer view as mine was just a rock face without any possibility of seeing the sun. The bathroom needed refurbishing as it looked shabby and dated and the shower cubicle was extremely tight especially if you are on the larger side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just five minutes' walk from the historic centre of Sorrento, Hotel Conca Park is ideal for a relaxing stay on the Sorrento Peninsula. The Hotel is close to bus stops and the train station, and so the most beautiful places in Campania can be reached in an hour at most. Pompeii, Herculaneum, Capri, Amalfi and Positano really are close, and we can organise private guided tours to ensure that your stay on the wonderful Sorrento Peninsula is truly unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Conca Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conca Park Hotel Sorrento
- Hotel Conca Park Sorrento