Lovely hotel, just got back on Friday. Food is excellent so many choices. Even on our last morning the restaurant opened an hour earlier than normal (6am) so we could have breakfast before we left. Antonio who greets you at the restaurant every morning and evening is a lovely young guy, very polite and friendly. Ashleigh the Thomson rep was so very efficient she was polite and extremely helpful, deserves a medal. The hotel is clean and well run. Could do with a little updating and have some entertainment in the evening, although the many trips do tire you out. We would definitely go back some time in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just five minutes' walk from the historic centre of Sorrento, Hotel Conca Park is ideal for a relaxing stay on the Sorrento Peninsula. The Hotel is close to bus stops and the train station, and so the most beautiful places in Campania can be reached in an hour at most. Pompeii, Herculaneum, Capri, Amalfi and Positano really are close, and we can organise private guided tours to ensure that your stay on the wonderful Sorrento Peninsula is truly unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Conca Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conca Park Hotel Sorrento
- Hotel Conca Park Sorrento