I booked this hotel for our stay in Sorrento, as it was recommended to me by my parents, who had stayed there previously. It's in a great central location, just minutes from all the bars & shops on the Main Street, but also quiet, as it's located up a small hill, away from any noise. Our rooms were located at the back of the hotel with a garden view, meaning we were looking onto a cliff covered in greenery. This wasn't a problem, as we still had the sun on our balcony, but also had privacy. Our rooms were quite spacious, clean & comfortable, with plenty of storage & hangers. The shower itself is quite small, but absolutely fine. We booked through Thomsons on a half board basis. We fully intended to eat out most evenings ( as we thought the buffet style food would be the usual chicken nuggets & chips type if food). how wrong were we! The restaurant is buffet service, however, we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food available. Great buffet breakfast, and evening dinner even better. Typically, we'd start off with the salad selection, then there was always soup available. Sometimes there was prawn cocktail etc for starters. The main courses were served by the staff at the counter. There were dishes like Sea bass, salmon with some sort of topping, hunters chicken, beef bourguignon, veal etc, and always a pasta dish as well. A selection of deserts followed. The hotel staff were friendly, and couldn't do enough to help. The pool is spotless & we never struggled to find a lounger or deck chair even in July. No need to take a Beach towel, as we paid 5 Euros each to rent a towel at the poolside, which we just kept for the 6 days. Lots of areas around the hotel for sitting relaxing, both inside & out. There was a pianist playing one night, and other nights some background music. All in all, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Conca Park & I cannot recommend it enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just five minutes' walk from the historic centre of Sorrento, Hotel Conca Park is ideal for a relaxing stay on the Sorrento Peninsula. The Hotel is close to bus stops and the train station, and so the most beautiful places in Campania can be reached in an hour at most. Pompeii, Herculaneum, Capri, Amalfi and Positano really are close, and we can organise private guided tours to ensure that your stay on the wonderful Sorrento Peninsula is truly unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Conca Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conca Park Hotel Sorrento
- Hotel Conca Park Sorrento