An amazing setting with the back drop of Mount Vesuvius and Naples - we had room 126 on the first floor, which I can recommend as it has a great patio area, much bigger than many of the other rooms we could see, which allows you to sit in awe of the fantastic views.
The hotel is in very good condition and the staff are extremely caring and friendly, another tip is to eat outside whenever you can as although he inside dining area is fine, it did feel a little bit like a canteen when everyone is moving around from one buffet station to the next. The food was really good, both quality and variety. The hotel staff/chefs were also great at catering for my vegetarian wife and daughter and making sure they did not cross contaminate with any meat products when serving them.
The hotel drinks prices were about what I expected and I didn't feel I was being over-charged at any time, with a good selection of wines to choose from, mainly local.
Overall a very good hotel and spectactular location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just five minutes' walk from the historic centre of Sorrento, Hotel Conca Park is ideal for a relaxing stay on the Sorrento Peninsula. The Hotel is close to bus stops and the train station, and so the most beautiful places in Campania can be reached in an hour at most. Pompeii, Herculaneum, Capri, Amalfi and Positano really are close, and we can organise private guided tours to ensure that your stay on the wonderful Sorrento Peninsula is truly unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Conca Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conca Park Hotel Sorrento
- Hotel Conca Park Sorrento