Villa Oriana Relais
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Majestic Palace Hotel(Sant'Agnello)
1,030 results
All reviewscakesfresh lemonadeevery morninglemon groveb bbay of naplesthe main housesteep hillbreakfast tableolive oilbreakfast was amazingwonderful stayoverlooking the baystayed longerview from the balconysorrento areajunior suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I found this hotel on tripadvisor and if i ever go back to sorrento i wouldn't be able to stay anywhere else now that i have found this Gem! It was absolutely wonderful, everything about it. I loved the location and view, the food was spectacular, and the hospitality was one in a million. The owner Maria and her family are perfectionists and strive to make everything absolutely perfect for you. I have never known any hotel to take such pride and put in so much dedication to make their guests happy.

I also think that it was much nicer staying slighty out of the main town, it's only a 10 minute walk in and was totally worth having the view.

I hope i get to go back one day,

Room Tip: I stayed in the Deluxe with sea view, it was lovely
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
villaorianarelais, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Villa Oriana Relais, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear guests,

It is true we always try to do our best and put in dedication to make our guests’ stay even more special and for us it is a pleasure you appreciated it.

Maria and her staff wait for you in their Sorrentine Gem.

A presto!

Maddalena D'Urso

Reviewed 27 June 2014

A truely amazing hotel run by amazing people. Nothing is too much trouble.
We stayed for 3 days and have since booked to go back for another 7 days.
The hospitality is the best we have ever experienced anywhere in the world and as other reviews say the breakfast is second to none.
The girls booked restaurants and trips for us and gave great advice on places to visit.
Maria is so welcoming and her passion is echoed by her staff
The hotel has fantastic views and the sunset is best watched from the balcony with a beer and Limoncello!!
Andy nad Clare - England

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Andy and Clare,

it was “truely amazing” reading your words and host you at Villa Oriana Relais.

We thank you very much for your stay and for your comment.

Of course it is a pleasure you could see how passionate we are about what we do.

A big hug from Maria and the staff.

We hope to see you again.

Maddalena D'urso

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I booked this property for my parents based on their private yet convenient location and their reputation for service. Of course it was my parents so I was still a bit nervous and was hopeful things would run smoothly from check-in to check-out.

Indeed, my parents truly enjoyed their stay. They had no problems with check-in and the owners even left a card in the room for them with a message from myself and my sister. They were also able to recommend great restaurants and also booked a private car for a tour along the Amalfi Coast.

By no fault of the resort, my mother became a bit ill during the stay. During this time, the hosts were extremely kind and helpful to my mother. They called a local doctor and tended to her as she rested. Falling ill when so far from home can be quite difficult and I am so grateful for the hospitality that the hosts of Villa Oriana showed my mother. Our whole family cannot express how thankful we are.

The lasting impression my parents had was that they were treated like family.

I cannot wait to go and thank villa oriana in person. And of course I want to try their fresh baked breakfast.

Thank you again for your hospitality and care.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dchonyc

Dear friend,

It was a pleasure for us to host your parents and to take care of them. Your mother was so nice with us and we were happy to do everything it was possible to help her feeling better.

We thank you so much for kindness and wait for your arrival.

Our fresh baked cakes are waiting for you.

Hope to see you soon.

Maddalena D’Urso

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stayed for three days, on arrival we was made to feel at home and served drinks on the balcony and homemade cakes. We had advised them that we while in Italy we would be looking for wedding venues, they upgraded our room and there was yet another amazing homemade cake waiting for us in our room.
The breakfast is amazing with everything freshly prepared by the owner Maria. Each day was a different selection of freshly baked cakes & breads & the best Buffalo mozzarella I have ever eaten served with fresh orange juice.
The hotel has amazing views over the bay of Sorrento with some amazing views especially at sunset.
The owner Maria and all of the staff make you feel totally welcome, we will be returning to Sorrento next year for more wedding planning & we'll definitely be staying at Villa Oriana Relais.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
villaorianarelais, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Villa Oriana Relais, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear guests,

It is a pleasure you appreciated the warmth and attention of Maria and staff and the view and beauties of our villa.

We hope to see you as soon as possible.

Thank you for everything.

Maddalena D'Urso

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My daughter Vicky took me to Sorrento to celebrate my 80th birthday and just over two weeks ago
we arrived at the Villa Oriana Relais where we were met and made welcome by the owner Maria.
Within ten minutes we were sitting on the balcony watching the sun go down and enjoying limoncello and Maria's delicious homemade cakes..

By breakfast the following morning we felt like extended members of the family and we were not aware of staff....just friends.

We could easily have spent all of our time at the villa, but could not resist visiting all the famous resorts such as Positano Amalfi and Capri.

We were all very sad when it came time to say arriverderci and hope to return next year to renew our friendship.

Mille grazie Trevor Mary Shirley and Vicky in Cardiff.

Room Tip: They're all good!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
villaorianarelais, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Villa Oriana Relais, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear sweet Sawdons,

We will never forget your and our eyes before you left. We were all so sad to say goodbye.

You are such kind and nice people and became real members of our family.

Hope to have soon the opportunity to host you here again.

We wait for your return.

Thank you for everything.

With affection,